Chapter 5: study date

Y.U5

~~ two weeks later~~

Melanie's pov.

I wish I wasn't so smart it was only 12:30 and I had done all my studying . I didn't have anything to do for the rest of the day. I decided to text Ian.

Me-Hey:)

Ian- hey. Wassup?

M- nm just got done studying.

I- what Im not even close. We should have a "study" date.

M- when?

I- now.?

M- k I'll b there. Mari and Lasercorn are sucking face.*barfs*

I- thank god they aren't here c u in a bit:)

*~end convo~*

Holy shit I had a date. With. IAN! Even though it was a study date.I put on my pikachu sweatshirt, red skinny jeans, and yellow ballet flats. Then I grabbed my bag and headed to room 323. When I got there I read Ian and Lasercorn's white board,every room had one. Theirs read "we have a rabid Lasercorn so KNOCK!. I knocked three times. Seconds later Ian opened the door cute as ever. "Hi. I ordered pizza . Hope your hungry." Ian said. "Always. But I thought this was a study date." I answered "that might have been an excuse to hang out with you." Ian said sheepishly. "You don't need an excuse, Ian." "So Mel, wanna watch a movie" "of course." We got the pizza and popped "School of Rock" into Ian's laptop.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had fallen asleep on Ian's shoulder for about and hour. "Hey sleepy!" Ian said. "Sorry I fell asleep" I replied "no you look cute when you sleep." I blushed. "Hey Melanie" "yes Ian" Ian quickly leaned in and kissed me. It made me feel warm and fuzzy. He pulled away and said, "will you be my girlfriend Melanie Moat." "Yes Ian Hecox" we decided to go down to the "Saturday sundae bar". We held hands in the cafeteria and while we were sitting and talking to Wes and Flitz.

~~~~~~8:00~~~~~~~

I had just got to my room. I knew Lasercorn had left because I talked to him for a few minutes at Ian's. I wanted to leave so I could talk to Mari.

"Mari you won't believe what Ian did" "what!!" Mari asked giddily. "Kissed me" Mari squealed "and asked me to be his girlfriend" while Mari was squealing I got a text from a blocked number

?- listen Melanie stay away from Ian I saw you in the cafeteria today. He's mine you whore.

I started to cry. Of course just when everything was going right something had to go wrong. I saw the puzzled look on Maris face so I handed her my phone. Why was I so stupid as to think a guy like Ian would ever have feelings for a nobody like me. I'm a nobody. Nobody will ever want me. " I'll be right back mar." I said as I walked into our bathroom. I locked the door behind me, I was slowly sliding my back down it. While tears were running down my face. I'm so fucking stupid.