Part 19

Ian's pov

I wake up each day and think of Melanie, my love from many years ago. Those memories from college put on smile on my face. I love grace... as a friend. She and I don't think of ourselves as married. Grace is gay. Shes been with her girl friend Hannah for 6 years. but Grace's parents are homophobic, and my parents wanted me to be married so, me and grace formed a deal. We both actually think it's fun to act together. It's gotten easier. Originally it was hard to explain to graces YouTube subscribers why I lived with her. (Anthony and Ian never got big on YouTube) So we told them. Now we have to act married. Sometimes I replace grace with Melanie in my mind. Grace is like my best friend, I tell her everything. Grace knows I love Mel.

~two months ago~

Grace and I were watching YouTube videos. We saw that one of Dan Howells Videos was on the front page. it was titled the truth. grace clicked on it.

"Hello Internet! I have something I need to tell you. Well someone I need to introduce you to." a girl with longish blond hair walked in and sat on a chair. "This is my wife Melanie. know I now your all thinking Dan! I ship you and Delia Smith so much. or Danteasers is my otp. but, I have been blessed with someone who can tolerate my social akwardness and smart ass sarcastic mouth." he said and put his arm around melanie, she turned her head and and gave him a kiss. I stood up and raced to the bedroom. I heard grace come after me. I kept onto the bed but didn't shut the door. "is that your Melanie." I barely nodded. "Can you just give me some time" "of course." I started crying. Ive never loved anyone as much as I love melanie moat.

Um. So. Yeah. Hey.

so yeah DAN! i love hom so much. so guys i decided im not going to throw this ird out of the nest yet. so more chapters!!! Also read my new fanfic Us.Me.You. please. Please read it.