Part 11

Authors Note

I love all you guys so much! While writing this I reached 365 reads! That's so cool! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!! anyway to chapter 11!

Mari's POV.

I pulled my legs up to my chest and rested my back against the wall. Fuck. That one word could explain my life write know. I was in love with David. I was in love with....him. I was pregnant. I called him.

M- Hi

?- Mari what's wrong.

M- I'm in love with you.

?- I love you to mar. But we can't be together. I have a girlfriend and you have David. I wish we could. But I love her too.

M- I'm conflicted too.

?- Well, I have to go. I'll call you in a bit so we can straighten this out.

I hung up and walked to David's. I had to make my mind up today. I approached the door. I opened it to see David laying in bed watching Attack on Titan. "Hey" I said as I walked to go sit by him. "hi" he replied sliding his laptop off his lap and inviting me to sit by him. He pulled the blanket up and I put my head on his chest and we continues the episode he was watching. We were watching our second episode when I got a call. "I'm going to take this out side." I say and rush out the door.

M-hey

?-come over I miss you.

M- I'll be there in twenty minutes bye Anthony love you