So No One Can See Us

(Warning!! Smut chapter!!)
If you dont like then skip the chapter please.

PLOT - Eiji and Ash sneak away from Shorter and Max when they all go to see Ashes family.
(Before Jennifer dies, Ash's step mom). I changed some stuff around to a little more relaxed.

--

Ash POV
Everyone's sitting on the bar stools besides Eiji who is leaning against the wall listening as my father speaks to all of them about how much of a whore I am, I hate hearing him talk down on me like I'm nothing, he may be my father but he has no right to talk about me like that, it's like he doesn't even care...

Worst of all.. I hate that Eiji is hearing it, out of everyone, I don't want Eiji to hear anything about my past, all the bad parts of my life I just want to hide away and keep them away from him, I know he won't leave me if he knows about it, truth is he pretty much already knows about it but the fear of him leaving is still there, I don't want to lose him.

I look over at Max and the old man looks pissed, at least he is in the same boat as me. The look on his face makes it clear he wants to punch my dad in the face.

I wait till everyone is to deep into the conversation then I walk over to Eiji and whisper in his ear "let's go somewhere else" I say and he looks at me confused but before he can say anything I grab his hand gently looking into his deep brown eyes, I can feel the connection me and him have, it feels so right to be so close to him, I'm sure he feels the same, I smile lightly and he smiles back then nods and whispers "okay Ash" his words are quiet and hesitant but I know he trusts me, more then I trust myself if I'm being honest.

I hold onto his hand and pull him with me quickly, we make it outside and I lead him a good distance away from the bar, I don't want to get caught by anyone, I glance around to make sure it is clear then I push him against the wall smirking lightly as he blushes, he's so cute when he gets embarrassed "want to have some fun before they notice we're gone, can you handle it?" I ask and kiss his cheek, I'm teasing him a little, his skin is so soft and just touching him is addictive "of course I can handle it" he says and I smile and kiss his cheek again.

I kiss down his neck and I hear a soft moan come from him, I press my leg against his crotch and I blush at the thought of making him mine, hearing his soft No and is already driving me crazy, just hearing his sweet moans fuel that desire inside me, I'm not normally in control like this, I never get to do this because I want to, this isn't just fucking, this is love and I want to show him that I feel so much for him, I want to make love to him.

I am brought out of my thoughts by Eijis words "I love you" they are so soft and I can hear the truth in his voice, I kiss his lips passionately without anther thought put into it, he doesn't hesitate to kiss back. I want to be closer to him.

I pull away for a fast second, I don't wait a minute to start taking my clothes off, Eiji does the same as me and strip, when me and him are both in our boxers I run one of my hands down his chest and to his hips, he's panting lightly, it's starting to become more sexual and I don't know if he can handle it, I'll stop if he doesn't like it. Sometimes I'm scared to break him, we are from different worlds.

I start to kiss at his neck softly as I slowly pull his boxers down, he starts getting fidgety when his boxers are completely off, is he not okay with this? I should stop before I push him to far.

I hear his quiet voice speak up lightly "Its not fair" he whispers and I become curious "hm?" I question pulling away from his neck, looking at his face, he's flushed, so cute. It's hard to even tell he's older then me sometimes, this moment for sure "I'm the only one naked" he says looking away with a huge blush on his face. I'm 18 and he's turning 20 soon, he acts so much younger but it's really cute. I just hope he wants this.

I calm down, my worries were getting the better of me, I slip off my boxers and toss them aside, I look up at Eiji giving him a cheeky smirk "better?" I ask my voice having a teasing tone added in. Eijis face gives away what he's thinking as he looks down at my hard cock, his cheeks are redder then a tomato! He's so sexy~ he's my only real weakness.

I don't want to waist these moments I have with him, they could be my last and I want to spend them that way. I pick Eiji up and he wraps his legs around me, I want to make sure that this is what he wants "are you sure?" I ask whispering in your ear and he nods quickly "of course Ash" he says and I nod, I slowly enter him, first just the tip, his back is against the wall, I kiss at his neck as I hold him up.

I hear little squeaks from Eiji and his grip on me is tight, I know he can't help it, he already feels amazing on the inside and I only have the tip in, I slowly push all the way in, when I am all the way in I stay still letting him adjust, I gently suck a mark onto his neck letting him adjust to me inside him as I teasingly leave mark's on his neck "Ash~" he moans quietly and I smirk lightly, I love hearing him moan my name.

I pull out then thrust back in, I look at Eijis expressions as he tries to keep his moans quiet, he looks amazing, fuck this is amazing, he looks like he's enjoying it too, I'm glad. I start stroking his dick in time with my thrusts, he feels so good, his quiet little moans and squeaks are such a turn on I can barely hold back.

I barry my face in his should as I pant lightly trying to stay in control, I move my hips faster thrusting deep into him, I move my hand faster for him and I hear his quiet little gasp.

I keep thrusting in and out getting closer to climax with each thrust, feel a so good I can't take this "I'm close" I whisper, I look back at Eijis face, he nods biting his lip, his face is so flushed and he looks so sexy "m-me t-too" he mutters out quickly and I capture his lips in a loving passionate kiss and he misses back.

I break the kiss after about five or so minutes of the hot kiss "I love you too" I whisper and cum inside him unable to hold back any longer, he gasps letting out a adorable squeak as he cums all over my hand, I'm going to tease him about that later, can't wait to see his cute little upset face.

I kiss his lips gently and pull out of him, I help him stand "think they noticed we left?" He asks and I chuckle "nope" I say and Eiji laughs shaking his head.

I want him to be my forever.

-------
Sorry it took so long to update this! If you like it then please leave a like! Thank you very much! See you next chapter!

I will hopefully be updating soon!!