Crystal floors

---
PLOT: Ash goes to a ball that he was invited to by the largest gang in New York, the leaders being named the blade of Japan. Or formally known as the Okumara family.

The Okumura family have recently taken the spot as top gang in New York and Ash goes to check it out.

--------

Similar to one I have done before, a lot of people wanted more of it so I've decided to do this one which is kinda like it but different at the same time.

I hope you guys enjoy!

-----

---------

Eiji POV
The only reason for a ball is to show the power of the blade of Japan, which is my family, the Okumara family. My parents want to meet Ash Lynx, a young gang leader of the age of 17, he is impressive and strong for his age. He strikes fear in their hearts, it strange how scared they can be of someone they have never even seen before.

I stand still next to my parents with my younger sister on the other side of them, my sister looks proud to be here, but she doesn't once glance in my direction, always the perfect child, I don't really mind though, she is perfect, it's like she could even lead now, at her young age of 12.

For a little kid, she's also a pain in the neck.

Aren't all little sisters like that though?

I look at my parents then down at my feet as people come up and greet my mother and father, they send compliments towards me and my sister, I try to be as respectful as possible but I keep my focus on the ground.

After about ten minutes of this, I fidget with my hands slightly trying to distract myself from the slight states of people who leave after greeting my parents, of course my mind wonders to other things around the room.

Like all the people dressed in fancy expensive outfits, or even the diamond studded Chandelier hanging in the middle of the ceiling of the grand ballroom, dangling there for everyone to see its beauty. My focus even drifts to all the footsteps of people walking up the stairs and the click clack of some of the girls heels on the marble floor.

If course I find myself looking back at my shoes every now and again avoiding any eye contact with strangers around me.

I'm in this because of my family, not from my own choices, I am here because I am being forced to by life. I can't change my parents but they focus on changing me...

I look up then again move my focus down to the ground and stare at my feet keeping my gaze there til I hear a voice whisper "you bored too?" I look up quickly shocked by the question, my eyes meet with beautiful green ones, the owner of the voice, a slightly tall blonde male with his hair neatly brushed back, he's smirking at me as if he knows me already, he looks about my age or maybe even older then me.

I glance over at my parents to see if they have noticed and if they'd get mad at me for speaking out without permission, I haven't dared to speak out yet.

Both of my parents haven't even noticed the blonde in front of me, to my relief they are busy speaking to a tall American man who must have arrived with the blonde one in front of me.

I look back to the blonde stranger and then realization hits me, I haven't responded to him! I must seem so rude! I nod to his question "yes, did your parents force you to come here too?" I ask in a whisper speaking the best English that I could, it's not my first language but I'm still trying my best, I've been putting in a lot of practice.