Good night part one

This will be in different parts.

PLOT: Ash and Eiji meet in a club and have what was supposed to be a one night stand.

(I'm mixing some old slang words in just to practice with it, so good luck xD)

Hope you guys enjoy!

-----

-----

Ash POV
I look around the bar, it's such a boring plain night with the same thirsty people hanging in this same broke down old bar, it used to be fun here but now it's washed out. Man, I was hoping for some fun, things have been down lately and I need a change of pace and fast. I glance over at Shorter who's sitting next to me, he looks just as bummed as I am.

I move over leaning closer to him so that I don't have to raise my voice by much "get up and let's go, we are changing things up tonight" I state and he nods standing up "sounds good to me, this place is a total drag, lead the way to somewhere better man" he says and I stand up as well.

I walk towards the exit then leave the bar with Shorter walking with me. I heard of this new Japanese bar down the block, it's supposed to be killer but I won't be surprised if it's just a bum fest, that's probably we're everyone has went, since it's new and all.

It won't hurt to check out the joint first before labeling it a bummer, if it isn't obvious I don't have high hopes for it to say the least but I'm willing to give it a fair chance even though I know it'll fail.

Shorter pulls out a pack of smokes "want a cancer stick?" He asks and I think about it then shake my head " not tonight, I don't want the taste of cigarette in my mouth when I'm kissing someone" I say and he nods putting a spoke between his lips and lighting it.

He takes a long drag of the cigarette then blows the smoke in a long stream through his nose. He doesn't smoke like this unless he's really mega bored. I look around the street then take a deep breath. I need a pick me up After the last few nights that just ended on hell-ish proportions.

After the short walk we show up outside the bar. It's definitely lively, I stick my hand in my pocket and fish out a penny, me and shorter lately have been playing a game to see what gender we will sleep with for that night, sex is just a thing to me at this point, there's no emotions behind it, just a little pleasure then boom it's over so why not make it fun? It's just to pass the time and distract myself.

I've given up caring about the feelings that are supposed to be involved "heads for guys, tails for girls" I say and toss the penny high up in the air, Shorter watches and calls out when it's mid air "I bet it's gonna be heads man, tonight's luck is totally bogus" he says and I catch the coin, he tossed down what's left of his cigarette and stomps it "sex is sex, either way it's the same thing" I stay shrugging, he sighs "it can be more then that if you let it" he says and I shake my head laughing.

I open my hand, it's heads "you were right, it's heads, you choose mine for me this time" I say and put the coin back in my pocket. He smirks and grabs my hand pulling me inside "Oh hell yeah!" He shouts as we go inside, the lights are bumping with the speakers and it's fucking amazing, everything is so much more alive then at our old bar hang out.

I can feel the beat in my chest, I look around at all the people dancing, there's got to be someone interested here, my eyes land on a Japanese male who looks way to young for this place, he's sitting at the bar talking to the bartender who looks to be a older Japanese male, the younger one is sitting to the side so I have a perfect view of him.

I can't help but stare at the male as he talks smiling and even laughing, it seems that every movement he makes is perfect, Shorter catches where my gaze landed and drags me over there, I try to protest but in seconds we're barely a foot away from him, I can't think straight as if my head is so flustered, my hearts pounding so fast it feels like it's going to beat right out of my chest, I can't stand it. I've never felt this before and I don't know what to think about it.

Shorter puts an arm around my shoulder as he pulls me closer to the male, he smiled looking at us questioning, Shorter looks at me and winks then looks at the male in front of us "hey, my buddy here would like to talk to you, him and I were lookin for a new dig when we came upon this joint, can you show him around?" He asks and I elbow him and he sticks his tongue out at me and leaves.

I look at the male to see what he says, he nods "oh sure, I don't mind" he says and his English is struggling but it's still adorable. I am actually kinda shocked that he agreed even after seeing Shorter act the way he did.

I'm never this excited just to talk to someone...

-----

----

End of part one!

I hope you guys liked this!! Sorry it's been so long for me to update.