Good night part two

This is part two, I hope everyone enjoys.

Please read to the end!!

-----

SMUT!

-----

Ash POV
He starts showing me around and all I can focus on is his sexy tight looking ass, I'm hypnotized by the movement of those hips of his, I can barely stand it. Fuck.. I'm getting turned on just by him walking.

He's wearing shorts and to say he's lookin killer is a understatement.

We make it to the main dance floor and I take my chance and get a hold of his hand and pull him close to me turning him to face me, his beautiful dark brown eyes look up at me and I'm hypnotized "since we're here, want to share a dance with me?" I ask and he nods blushing lightly "I'm normally ignored or treated like a kid" he says and I nod "how old are you?" I ask and he laughs "19, so I'm an adult" he says and I smirk. Perfect.

I was expecting him to at least be my age but him being older is completely better, he's sexy with a capital S and I don't even think he realizes it "you could have fooled me" I tease and he makes a grumpy face and it's super fucking cute, I try to keep a straight face but he acts so adorable that's it's difficult for me.

I twirl him around then pull him close, I can smell a sweet cookie scent coming from him, it smells great "hey, how about you and me spend a little more time together" I suggest with a wink, he blushes and I know I got this in the bag, I'm finally getting back on track with my game.

He nods and I waste no time to take him with me, I quickly pull him out of the bar "you sure about this cutie?" I ask and he nods "yeah, I haven't done this before but I think it would be fun to do it with you" he says and I feel my face heat up. I know I'm blushing, that was the cutest thing I've ever heard! I pull him close to me and kiss him, to my surprise he kissed back, he has the softest lips that I can't help but hey addicted to.

This is going to be such a difficult one night stand. I break the kiss and look at him, I want to touch him but this is going to be a problem if I'm getting attached by just a kiss.

His voice is sweet and kind, I want to hear him moan for me but I only want him, I don't want him to moan for anyone else. I've never felt this way, I don't know what to do about this.. I need to get my act together "let's do this" I whisper confidently even though that's the opposite of how I'm feeling.

I lead the way to the hotel, I have a room booked for nights like this but I might not be able to leave in the morning, I know this will be a mistake but I'm willing to do it.

We enter the hotel then the hotel room that I have, 169B, the moment we're inside the room our lips connected in a heated kiss, this is all happening so fast, normally I like this type of thing, how fast it goes but right now.. I want this to last as long as possible, I don't want it to be over in a blink of an eye, I want this. I want him.

Eiji POV
I miss him back hoping onto him, I've never done this before. Let alone a one night stand as my first time but.. Ash is just so amazing, I know I just met him but I can feel a connection that I've never felt with anyone else.. I want this to be more then a one night thing. I want Ash.

He breaks the kiss and starts removing his clothes, I do the same til I'm in my underwear, I look at Ash and he's completely naked, I can see Ashs erection and to say he's big is a understatement. I blush and try to stay calm, my penis is fully erect too and I can barely focus, Ash starts slowly slipping down my boxers as he gets down on his knees in front of me and I swear I can hear my heart beating out of my chest, my heads going fuzzy already.

He looks so sexy and beautiful, I gently run my fingers through his hair, he completely removed my boxers and is now stroking my cock, I moan quietly, I bite my lip trying my hardest to be quiet and calm but it's difficult.

My breath hitches and I moan when Ashs warm lips wrap around my throbbing cock, I arch my hip moaning as he starts bobbing his head sucking me off, is warm mouth feels like heaven, I might fun already. "A-Ash~ so good~" I moan and four a few more minutes I continue to hold back from cunning but my moans escape my lips over and over, soon I can't take it any longer and I speak up quickly "A-Ash I'm g-going to c-cum, you n-need t-to stop" I say shaking from the pleasure, I can't hold back much longer.

Ash just looks up at me, his beautiful eye burn into me, his tongue moves around my cock and my whole body reacts and I cum into Ashs mouth not able to stop myself this time, my body shakes as I cover my mouth to hold back the loud moan, when I'm slightly more calm I look down at Ash quickly. I uncover my mouth "I am so sorry, I couldn't hold back any longer, I tried to get you off, I am so so sorry" I apologize quickly, I feel awful for doing that.

Ash swallows and pulls off licking his lips, my eyes widen in shock, I blush dark red, he just swallowed my cum...

Ash POV
I get up, the look on his eyes is all types of sexy, I don't mind he came in my mouth, I let him do it, it's still really sweet he apologized, I need to state what I'm feeling though, I just need to "I want you, I really want you and I'm not willing to let this be a one time thing, you said it would be your first time and I thought about it, we give each other blowjobs and make each other feel good then in the morning we can talk about maybe becoming more then this?" I suggest and he nods "that sounds great to me" he says sounding very happy and I smile, thank god he agreed.

I open my mouth but shut it when Eiji gets down on his knees "your turn, I've never done this before but I hope I can make you feel really good" he says and I take a deep breath, oh shit, oh shit, oh shit! That was so hot. I look down at him as he starts running my cock, he's making not fucking him a hard decision for me.

He slowly licks up my cock and I shiver at the pleasure going through me, his soft slightly pink lips wrap around me and I actually let out a soft moan, so warm and hot "fuck~" I whisper as he starts bobbing his head, he's not taking all of me but damn does it feel good! I run my fingers through his hair and he looks up at me, that what gets me "Eiji, I'm about to cum" I say quickly and he stays on. I gently tug on his hair as I cum inside his mouth, I feel him swallow around me and I moan quietly.

He pulls off and a little bit of c um drops off his lip, I have to cover my eyes to stop myself.

This one night stand went wrong.

But hey.

At least I get a cute boyfriend out of it!

-----

AN

------

Hey everyone! I hope you enjoyed!!!

I did say be ready to some of you who commented! I want everyone to have a fighting chance!

I would like to say that I have an idea, more of a challenge for you guys, I was thinking that I should do something you guys would like to do so!

The first three people to like and comment get to choose a plot for the next chapter! I will choose a plot out of the top three or I might end up doing all three plots.

what you do is comment the plot you want and characters you want for the plot, I am willing to do any ship you want not just Eiji and Ash. It's up to you!!

Even if you aren't the top three you still have a chance so don't give up if you are interested in this !

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Good luck!!!