Jealous

(This is NOT part two to Good night!!!!!)

PLOT: Ash actually gets jealous. Ash, Eiji, and Shorter are hiding out on the country side far away from many of their problems, after a while Shorter and Eiji get closer and now they are starting to speak more to each other, Ash sees it as them falling for each other and he gets jealous and upset. He walks into a misunderstanding.

I've been planning this one ever since I published the Christmas one shot I did, finally I'm gonna get it finished.

It has taken so much time, I kept losing motivation for it.

Hope you guys like this!

-----

Eiji POV
Ash is out going to go get us some food at the market in town which is a pretty good distance away from the house we're staying in, we have a little bit of food but only enough for breakfast so he had to go get us more, good thing he is cause Shorter eats a lot so we will be out of food soon.

The house is in the middle of a vacant forest. Ash, me, and Shorter are hiding out on the country side in the woods far away from the city, it's been just us here for awhile now and we all three have adjusted pretty well to our new environment.

This happening is not bad of course, Ash and I are close. The reason for it happening is awful but at least we aren't all three strangers. Ash and Shorter are close as well but lately I've been getting closer to Shorter, our friendship is growing and I'm so happy, I wasn't sure he'd be happy as my friend, I'm glad that I was wrong.

At the moment it's early in the morning, I don't think Ash actually got any sleep last night, he normally doesn't.. He woke me up before he left and told me where he was going, the three of us share a room even though there are enough rooms for all three of us to have one, I think we do it cause it brings a feeling of safety in this new place, plus it doesn't feel like we will disappear with the others in the room with us.

After everything it's good to feel like we aren't alone. Skipper was shot, Charlie was stabbed, Shorters sister was shot, Alex and Bones were both attacked and killed by Arthur and his men, Dino got a hold of Ibe-san and Max, they were both killed, everything was so hectic and awful, it hurt to lose Ibe-san, it hurt to lose Skipper and I didn't know him for very long but it still hurt to lose Max.

The death of Max is what made it clear that we needed to get out of there before it was to late, Ash faked his death and Shorter was already a missing persons case for Dino, I was the only one not on a radar yet, the only person who new I was with Ash was Arthur and he went on the run after he failed to kill Ash for the last time in Dinos standard.

Hopefully that makes more sense for why we rather sleep in the same room, the three of us will stay the three of us as long as possible, for a long time we didn't know who would go next, Dino was taking control and Ash couldn't stop him but now we are safe and Dino can't do anything.

Ash on the other hand hasn't stayed still ever since he got here, he has been working on plans. He wants to be the one to make the next move, I tried reasoning with him but he isn't in the mood to talk about it yet but I know he needs to tell someone.

It was his idea to make the hide out a home. Not just a one day thing, he doesn't want us getting caught.

Me and Ash sleep on the bed and Shorter sleeps on a blow up bed on the floor in front of the bed, he refused to sleep on the bed since its so uncomfortable to him, plus he says he doesn't want to get involved in me and Ashs weird relationship, he thinks me and Ash are dating, I tried to explain to him that me and Ash are just very close.