Merry Christmas!

PLOT- Ash is flying to Japan to visit Eiji a few days before Christmas, Eiji doesn't know Ash is coming to visit so it's a surprise!

----

Ash POV
I've been on this plane for hours now, it's the first for me to ride on a plane but I bet it would be relaxing if I wasn't surrounded by loud ass people, the worse part is I know the loud ass poeple.

I got on the airplane with Max, Sing, bones, and Alex. Not my choice to bring all of them along but they wouldn't let me leave alone. All I wanted to do was show up and get some alone time with Eiji, I know he was wanting me to come meet his family, it was a long time ago since we have talked about it.

The reason Max is even coming is because he thinks I'll have sex with Eiji and he wants to cock block me, only cause him and Ibe tried doing stuff and I stopped them, that's also a reason Max is coming along with me, he wants to see Ibe.

Sing snuck in before I could stop him.

Alex and Bones just miss Eiji, I had to hurry onto the plain cause the whole gang wanted to come see Eiji and that for sure would have caused problems for the plane and for Eiji.

I spent days deciding if I was even going to visit Japan, I have a gang to worry about, I don't want to bring problems to Eiji by visiting, it's just been so long since we've seen each other and I miss him so much, we can't really write letters to each other and texting isn't an option.

I just hope he is happy to see me when I show up "You okay Ash?" Max asks, he must have noticed how upset I am "I'm fine" I say and he chuckles "nervous?" He asks and I laugh "you can tell?" I ask and he nods smiling at me "of course" he says "hey don't worry boss! Eiji will be so happy with the surprise visit!" Bones says leaning over the seat in front of us, the seats around us are empty cause people didn't want to sit around the 'punk look a likes' I don't blame them.

I relax and nod "yeah yeah. I know Bones" I say, I glance over at Alex who is already asleep and Sing who's watching out the window excited, he just called down, I don't think he has ever been on a plane either, for the last hour he's been watching out the window happily and talking to us about how crazy it is to be flying in a giant metal thing, it's easy to tell he's just a 16 year old kid when he acts this exciting over everything.

I am sitting next to a window, I glance outside and start to drift off to sleep, since I know I can sleep peacefully next to Max I decide to just relax and let sleep take over me.

---dream---

I open my eyes and I'm in the apartment me and Eiji are staying in, I sit up and look around, it's been so long since I've been here with him, did I come here last night? Did I dream getting on the plane?

I look over at Eijis bed and see him laying in it, shock and happiness fills me, he's here with me, I quickly get up and rush over to his bed "Eiji wake up!" I shout and he wakes up quickly , the moment he sits up I kiss him, he kisses back and I smile running my fingers through his hair, I love this, I miss this.

I break the kiss and look at him taking in every detail "I missed you, I hope you missed me too" I whisper and Eiji says nothing, he frowns and looks away from me and I get worried "Eiji? What's wrong?" I ask and he shakes his head.

He gets up and walks over to the door, when he's there he turns and looks at me, he's clearly mad, I don't know what I did wrong.. I don't know how I upset him "why would I miss a murderer like you?" He asks and my eyes widen "Eiji? W-why did you say that?" I ask shocked and hurt.