ZOMBIES!!! Part 3

This is the last of of ZOMBIES! sorry if I did to many of this oneshot. I wanted to do it all in one chapter but I also wanted to build the emotions for it in a way.

So I do hope you guys enjoy this!

------------------------

Ash POV
I take a step back as I look down at the ground, Skipper is laying on top of Eiji, Eiji isn't moving, my eyes widen and I feel like I'm not in control of My body, I see blonde hair and I look at the person laying on the ground in a pool of blood, Arthur..

Looks like he was shot in the head.

That fucking idiot causes problems for everyone no matter where he goes!

Anger fills me and it feels like I'm being taken over by the rage and that my body is boiling.

I hear a small cough and my body freezes, I look down and see Skipper wiping blood from his mouth.

My heart breaks and I can feel the pain surge through me "Boss? I stopped Arthur... you and Eiji are safe now.." Skipper says in a broken voice, tears streaming down his face, he coughs up a little blood, he's struggling to hold on, I get down on my knees and wipe the tears from his cheeks, I didn't want this... Not for him, he's just a kid! This isn't right..

He smiles and I feel tears gather in my eyes but I refuse to let them fall, I have to stay strong for him..

I hate this.. I couldn't protect them.. this is all because of me.. I put my hand on his cheek gently "You did good, so good Skipper" I say and it's a struggle to get it all out without crying "Boss?.. I'm not going to make it right?... I don't have any more bullets... I'm going to turn.." He says and starts crying, my heart hurts so much, I shake my head "no Skipper please no.. Don't talk like that, I won't let you turn" I say trembling lightly but I keep it together.

I know what I have to do..

It doesn't mean I want to do it...

I have to think of something, anything.. I can't let him die he's just a kid, he has years to make the world his own this isn't how it's supposed to me for him.

I start breathing more heavily but I soon steady it and stay calm "Boss.. I can feel Eiji breathing.. I don't want to be a monster, I don't want to hurt anyone" he says and I can tell he's scared.

I'm happy Eiji is breathing, I was to scared to check if he was still alive, I wouldn't have been able to keep it together if I checked and he was dead.

I hug Skipper close to my chest and I run my fingers through his hair. I am trying to keep things calm for him, his blood is staining my shirt, I decide to focus on something else, I take in the small details of Skippers face, I'm never going to see him in person again.

I take a deep breath and calmly speak to Skipper "just sleep, it'll be okay, just take a deep breath and sleep, I'll keep watch to make sure it's safe, you need the rest" I whisper hiding the pain, keeping it from reaching my voice.

He calms down and smiles as he nods his head slowly "okay Ash.." He whispers and closed his eyes, after five long minutes his breathing stops and he's gone, I start to sob as I get my knife out of my pocket, my movements are slow, I just want him to sit up and be perfectly fine, I don't want to do this. .. I can't let him turn into one of those monsters.

I set Skipper down away from Eiji and I drive a knife through his head, his blood gets on my hand, it burns ... My emotions ... burn...

I drop the knife wiping the blood off my hand, I start at my hands, they are shaking pretty badly, I look over to Eiji, I hurry over to him and pick him up. I hold him close to me not wanting to let go of him, I feel his light breathing on my neck and I hold him tighter, he must have been hit by Arthur in the head.

At least I have my Angel here in my arms...

------
<(Days have passed) >
------

Eiji POV
I feel a warm body against mine, it feels so safe, I move closer and I take a deep breath, I hear quiet crying and I quickly wake up, I look in front of me, it's blurry at first but soon the person laying next to me is easier to see "Ash?" I whisper and the crying stops, I feel two big safe arms wrap around me.

I hug back "where are we? What's going on?" I ask worried "I love you Eiji.. I love everything about you... everything's okay" He whispers and then the memories of before I passed out hit me "wheres... Skip...?" I ask breaking away from the hug and looking around as I sit up, we're in what seems to be a RV.

Ash is completely quiet "he got shot..." He mumbles quietly as he sits up as well, shock fills me and I look at him quickly and our eyes meet, I can see the pain hidden in them. Skipper is gone...

I hug Ash holding him close "let it out..." I whisper and he starts crying holding onto me tightly "how long was I out?" I ask and he sniffles mumbling "five days..." He says and I pull away and wipe the tears from his eyes gently, my heart is pounding so fast, so much happened, I know he needed me.. I wasn't there, I passed out! I didn't help anyone! I did nothing! I- "Eiji" Ash says placing his hand on my cheek, I didn't even realize it but I'm crying.

I can't image how Ash is feeling right now, I look at him sadly "I'm so sorry" I say and he shakes his head and smiles "you make everything worth it.. You're my lover and I would not make it without you" He says and I shake my head "I've nothing but cause trouble.." I say and he shakes his head and kisses my lips gently, I kiss back then pull away.

"I love you" we both whisper with tears in our eyes.

----

That was the end of the ZOMBIES!!! oneshot! I hope you guys enjoyed. If you did please leave a like and comment! See y'all next oneshot