On The Run

Part two of Running Dreams.

Im sorry for the wait!

I hope you guys enjoy!

-----

-----

Ash POV
I parked a little before the time I had to, I wanted to watch Eiji sleep, he's so peaceful, perfect, and happy. I question what he sees in me sometimes. I honestly want to know what I did that made me deserve to have someone as kind and loyal as Eiji.

He.. Makes my heart feel like it's pounding in my chest, my cold dead heart hasn't moved in two hundred years and still I feel alive when Eiji even smiles at me.

Its like my body is filled with warmth, he gives me what I can't give him and yet he stays so close to me and gives me love and affection, he gives me so much without asking anything in return, I feel like I'm taking advantage of him, like I'm taking his love like it's a toy, I'm not, but I feel that way. It's just like.. it's like he isn't getting the best part.. I am.. I know it's not fair to him, I'm being selfish, putting his life in danger just so I can feel okay.

I want to be with Eiji forever but I don't want to force that onto him, he would do anything to make me happy, I don't want that to include him losing his life as a human.

I gently shake his shoulder making sure that I'm being gentle "Eiji, come baby wake up, Eiji" I say and he stirs lightly then wakes up.

I watch as Eiji sits up and stretches yawning, his hair is a little messy and it's so cute "did you sleep well?" I ask and he nods then he makes a weird face and I laugh "kinda.. I had a weird dream" he says looking down at the floorboard, his actions make me curious plus the now fast pace of his heartbeat, the sound drives me crazy, in a good way though, I love it.

I go to speak but then I feel warm lips pressed against mine, I don't hesitate and kiss him back loving the feeling of his warm skin against mine, I know he probably just feels my cold skin, I don't see what he likes about being with me.

If course when I drink human blood my body heats up slightly but otherwise I'm cold.

I'm lucky to have Eiji care for me in the forest place, meeting him was fate.

At first I was looking for a good one night stand but I felt something I've never felt before with anyone else when I first kissed Eiji, when he spoke to me it was different and I liked it, I still do. He is sweet and I've completely fallen for him.

In my past I've been used so many times I have completely forgotten a time when I wasn't being used, being here now and being able to have Eiji is a gift.

I move closer pulling him more against me moving my tongue against his as we kiss passionately, I move my hand up his shirt feeling up his body but I feel my body tense up as I feel his pulse, I can feel my fangs ache wanting blood as the only thing I can hear now is his pulse.

I don't waste even a second to pull away and make some distance, I leave Eiji with a upset and confused look on his face he probably thinks he did something wrong "Eiji... I haven't fed in four days, we have to wait" I say and he sighs and nods "I'm sorry, I should have asked before I did that" he apologized and I shake my head.

I've done this to him eight times now, it's not like I mean to, I don't want to hurt him, he has told me to just feed from him if I can't take the hunger but I can't do that... It would be like betraying him, I just cant.

I sit on the seat looking at Eiji with a smile, I wouldn't mind spending forever with him but I know that's not the life he deserves, Eiji yawns then my ear twitches and I quickly duck, an arrow shoots past where my head was, it hits the seat with a loud thud and I pull Eiji down, he wasn't the target but Lee would still shoot Eiji for the hell of it.

I can smell the scent of fear from Eiji, he is scared for me. Of all things to be scared of he's scared for me, if anything he's to good for me. I know I have to protect him "Ash what's wrong?" Eiji asks and I kiss the top of his head showing that he has nothing to worry about. "Just stay down baby" I say quickly and wait five seconds before jumping in the front seat starting the car and hitting the petal hard making the car skid to life.

I have a good five minutes before the sun comes out so that gives me a little extra time, the nearest gas station is a good three miles away, I could try switching spots with Eiji so that he can drive when the sun comes out but that would put him in danger of being shot by Lee so that's out of the question.

I have an advantage in this case since Lee doesn't know I have a time limit. This gives me time to think, he isn't going to strike faster since he doesn't know that he has to, I can put think him and that can score me the win.

I look in the review mirror and see the Vampire hunter Lee driving in a dark black fancy car with the top down, talk about 'low profile' there's no way no one notices him, he's so flashy it's sad.

He sucks worse then his brothers, I've been chased by the Lee family for about 110 years now, give or take a few years of course. They still haven't given up and now one has put Eijis life in danger, I'm going to have to end this once and for all for the safety of my Eiji.

I take a sharp turn leaving the road and going through a path into the forest, as I thought, Lee was going to fast with his car, he zoomed past leaving me a good extra minute.

I am willing to risk it for Eiji.

I hit the breaks stopping the car "Ash what are you doing?" Eiji asks from the back seat "get out of the car, hurry, I have a plan" I say and Eiji gets out of the car and I do the same thing, I have about three minutes till the sun is out fully.

Here goes something crazy.

-----
-----
-----

Sorry that it takes so long for me to update!

I have decided to do a part three to this! So I hope you guys enjoyed part two!

If you did leave a like and comment, I really enjoy seeing the comments!