Away from my shell and into your arms.

-just so you know-

Doubt in a relationship is natural because you have to put your faith in another person and it's hard to trust someone like that at first but once you start trusting them more the doubt should go away, those things happen and it's completely normal and nothing to worry about but never avoid or distance yourself, using your words is always the better idea to stop any misunderstandings, being able to communicate is one of the most important things in a relationship.

Just some advice!

-------

-------

-------

PLOT: After so long finally Ash and Eiji get together but the worry gets the better of Ash and he starts getting distant from Eiji. Of course Eiji takes it as him wanting to end their relationship cause it's not making Ash happy but Ash has no choice but to step up and say what he's feeling.

Hope you guys enjoy!

-----

-----

Ash POV
Me and Eiji have been living together for about a year now but only three months ago we got together and started dating. He's caring and loving, all in all he's just to good for me, I'm dragging him into a life of fear and death but he still walks into it to new with me, I'm being so fucking selfish and he doesn't even mind.

I can't stop the thoughts and doubt from clouding my judgment, normally I can keep my mind calm and I can stay rational but I'm this case I'm putting the person I love in the way of danger.. Any rational person wouldn't let that happen, right? I'm doing something wrong pulling him into this.

Even with all of this I haven't been spending time with him like I should, I find myself avoiding him whenever it's possible, I want to be close to him but every time I touch him I just think of what can happen if I screw up.

At the moment I'm on our bed reading a new book Eiji found that he thought I'd like and he was right, it's really good. He's downstairs, he got home two hours ago from a shopping trip with Max.

At night, dinner time and lunch we hang out but that's it, the first two months I was really close and we kissed a lot more and when I say I enjoyed that it would be a understatement. It was so amazing to just hold him and kiss him and connect with him, I knew I'd be giving that up when I stopped spending so much time with him.

I hear a knock at the door "come in?" I say confused, if that's Eiji why did he knock? Max has to go see his son today so he can't stay long, so it's not him. When the person enters I see that it is Eiji, he fully enters the room with a sad look on his face, defiantly not a good sign.

I speak up before he can "what's wrong Eiji?" I say putting the bookmark in my book and getting up, I don't like seeing him upset like this "did the shopping with Max go well?" I ask walking over and gently putting my hand on his cheek but he pulls away from my touch and I can already tell where this is going, I don't know what's wrong or what I did.

Eiji POV
I talked to Max to try and get some advice about Ash not wanting to spend time with me anymore, it's not that he said that but his actions have shown that he wants to be a distance away from me.. I don't know what I did wrong to make him so unhappy so I needed advice on what to do about it, Max said that it was better to end things if it's not working out, I want things to work though, I really do but I don't want Ash being unhappy.

I have no other choice if I want him to be happy.

I take a deep breath and look at Ash "I know the way things have been going has been rough and i.. I want to break up" I say trying to hold back the tears, I'm really getting upset.

I hate that the words even left my mouth, I avoid looking at his face at first but soon I look up and his has a pained hurt look. I stare at him as he stared back, for thirty minutes nothing is said.

Ash POV
I can't get any words to come out of my mouth, this isn't fair, I can't say anything. I can't stop him. I struggle trying to speak, I have to say it, I have to tell him everything! I just can't get the words out, he turns and starts walking towards the door, my heart is racing and I feel all the fear of losing him, I don't want him to walk out, I don't want this to be over. I take a deep breath and quickly throw all the words out that I can think of.

"You're the most important person in my life and I don't want to live in a world without you! My world is dangerous and gives no mercy to anyone and if you get caught up in it I can't save you and it scared me, I don't want you stuck in this with me, every time something happens I can't help but fear that you might be next. I don't want to lose you Eiji" I say and I feel tears drop down my cheeks, Eiji stopped walking staying frozen in place.

I walk closer "for some reason I thought if I kept my distance I could make things better and keep you safe" I say and reach out to him but the moment I do he turn and hugs me tightly. I hug back holding him close to my body, he crying.

I close my eyes taking a deep breath "don't leave me, you're the best thing ever to happen to me" I whisper then he pulls away "I love you" he says and kisses me, I kiss back pulling him close.

I shouldn't have pulled away or distanced myself from him, I love him and those are feelings I shouldn't try to avoid.

He brings out the best part of me and I will never let that go.

----

----

Hi! Someone did submit a plot which I will be doing next! Sorry I haven't yet I am setting things up for it! Thank you so much!

See y'all next chapter!!