Freedom and kisses

PLOT: Ash get out of jail for the third time and just spends time with Eiji.

(This one is very short and it's just a cute fluffy one)

-----

-----

Ash POV
I walk out of the prison gates, I'm still dressed in my prison outfit but I'm out, fucking finally, I've been in there for about seven months, to long without my cute little Japanese kitten, he's so sweet and he's been waiting for me, I shouldn't keep him waiting any longer, I've just wanted to hug him for months now, after two days I missed his touch.

I walk down the highway, I'm a small distance away from the prison when a dark blue car with silver trims pulls up and I smirk seeing the familiar purple hair, I get in the car and he zooms off "long time no see hotshot" he says and I laugh "same to you, Eijis doing good right?" I ask checking in on my boyfriend, Shorter nods "yeah he's good, sorry I'm late" he says and I brush it off "dude it's completely fine" I say and think about Eiji as Shorter drives us home.

It takes a while but when I get back I open the car door and head inside, I am so excited, I turn and wave bye to Shorter as he drives off. I am going to soak in the amazing feeling I get when I'm around Eiji.

I knock on the door then walk in, I take my shoes off which was one of the only things I was given when I left the prison, I pissed off the guard so he refused to give me my clothes, after my shoes are off I make my way through the house til I spot a cute Japanese male washing the dishes. I walk over and wrap my arms around his waist "hey" I whisper smiling and he turns around looking at me "Ash! You're home!" He says and I kiss him not wanting to wait any longer.

I place my hands on his waist pulling his body closer and more against mine. I just want to enjoy his amazing touch.

After a moment he breaks the kiss and I smile starting to kiss at his neck, I hear a sweet little moan come from him and I playfully bite down on his neck aiming for a sensitive spot, he lets out a slightly louder moan and I smirk pulling away to look at the slightly dark mark I left on his pale skin, I am proud of myself to say the least.

He blushes and I place a small kiss on his lips.

---

---

AN

---

I'm sorry it's so short, I hope it was enjoyable for you guys, if so please comment and like. Bye til next time!