Chapter #00 - Prologue

[y/n]'s POV.

You was sitting on the bench while nervously tapping it. You kept looking around. Your other friends were doing many things. For example Tom was listening to the music while resting his back at the wall, Sarah was trying to climb a tree on which Jessi was already sitting, Marcus was taking photos of nature, Josh and Emily were kissing like almost all the time and a few others were just going from one building to another or tapping the ground with their feet.

"All right, where is Jeff and when is he going to show up?!" Mia stopped walking around and said with anger in her voice. Tom pulled his headphone out his ear and looked at her. "He's probably on his way. Be patient Mia." "I'm trying, but we're waiting for him 10 minutes straight and he's still not here!" she said. You sensed that drama is about to go down, so you decided to find a solution. "I can text to him and ask where is he." you said. "Do you have his number?" Jessi jumped off the tree and asked. "...No. Anyone know it?" "I do." said Marcus "It's [random phone number]." "All right, thanks Marcus, I'm texting." you said.

Hi. you texted.

Hi? he texted back.

Where r u?

Where am I supposed to be?

Don't act like u don't know.

I really don't.

South entrance to the Central Park Jeff.

Jeff?

Yea, ur name. Something's wrong?

Yea, that's not my name.

Stop joking and just get there.

Jokes aren't really my thing.

Yea yea

And what happened yesterday?

Idk who's even writing.

Come on Jeff, hurry up. We're all tired of waiting.

I am NOT Jeff.

Get there bef Mia decides to kill u

Who's Mia?

Ur future killer if u won't hurry up

Look, idk u or ur bffs or that Jeff, so if u could just stop texting?

Only after u get here

I really don't know what r u texting about

Before you could've send next message you herd Emily shouting from the tree. "Jeff's finally here!" "What took you so long?" Mia asked. "Bus broke down." he said. You looked at your phone.

I assume u, that's wrong number

Omg, so sorry

Jeff just got there

Sorry

I made u angry, didn't I?

Yup.

And wasted a couple of minutes of my life.

So sorry.

I'll better stop texting u now

Yea

You felt very ashamed of this talk. "Marcus, you gave me wrong number and I texted random guy." "Really? Show it to me. Oh god, [y/n], that shouldn't be 5, it should be 7. That's the reason." Marcus said. Jeff looked over to your phone. "No? Actually, those are random numbers. My phone number isn't even close to this." "Marcus I'll kill you someday." "Hey, everyone makes mistakes, okay?"

After some time you all forgot about this situation and were chatting about random things and walking around. After Marcus bought Hot Dogs for everyone and you ate them a few of your friends felt tired so you all decided to go to your homes.

You lied on your bed and almost fell asleep. Then you suddenly remembered about texting with this random person. You felt ashamed and took out your phone. You decided to write apologies. You hesitated for a moment, because you didn't want to make this guy angry or waste his or hers time again, but you finally pressed button 'Send'

Hi

I wanted to say sorry about today

I was just annoyed about Jeff not showing up and my other friend gave me wrong number

Whatever

Who's ur friend

His name's Marcus

I don't know this guy

That was probably mistake

Btw I'm [y/n]

Ben.

THE END OF CHAPTER 0!

Hi guys! Missed me? Or are you new here? If ur bored and like Scarlet you can always go and read/reread The Game. Oh, because I didn't said earlier, this is (another) Ultimate Spider Man cartoon fanfiction.

Well, what can I say?

See you in the next chapter!