Chapter #7 - Missing Suit

Ben Reilly's POV.

I walk through hallway. I know I was supposed to stay in room after loosing, but who cares? Also, I'm going to get my revange on Peter for attacking me when I thought sparring's over. This time it won't be over untill he asks to take him to Connors because he's "bleeding out" or "having broken bones". That's what he always says. Not even always to me, sometimes it happens after fighting a villain. But he's always fine so I don't know why is he freaking out each time someone beats him up.

I knocked on his door but he didn't answer. I knocked a few more times and got annoyed. "Peter, it's me. Let me in or I'll break through your door. Or wall. Which way do you prefer." I growled and banged the door again. Still no answer. I opened his door with a kick because it was locked. It opened and I looked around. Empty. I covered door with web and went to my room. I sighed as lying on my bed again. What to do now? Soon I'll bore myself to death. Maybe I'll text with [y/n] again? No, I can't keep bothering her. I'm not gonna lie, everything's boring. Everything's but not [y/n]. She's better than anyone or anything around me. If I keep bothering her I can end up loosing her. I can't let this happen. With those thoughts I fell asleep.

I got up in night because of knock on my door. "Ben? Is it you that destroyed my door?" Peter's voice was annoyed. "Yeah, punk. I did this because I wanted rematch but you wasn't around. I thought you hid inside." "Well, I didn't!" "As I was saying, I want a rematch. How about now?" I got up and opened the door to see him. His suit was very damaged and he seemed to find it hard to stand. "Not now. Can't you see how I look like?" "What happened? Do you need help to get back to your room?" "No, I'm good. You're gonna pay for my door." "Shield will get you new one for free." I growled. He walked away and I was about to close my door when I've herd that he hit the floor. I looked outside to see that he struggles to get up. I sighed and pulled him up. "Thank you." he said and leaned against me so he culould walk. "Never speak of it to anyone. ...So what happened?" "Man, villains these days... They get stronger and stronger each day." he said and I took him slowly to his room.

[y/n]'s POV.

In the morning you didn't want to disturb Ben so you left to school. After... Regular day, you'd say, you got out but instead of staying in home you got to city center. You sat in Cafe and looked through the window to look at people outside. You didn't want to rush Ben, it was still early since you had less lessons than usually because your teacher got ill. You didn't want to rush Ben and make him show his face fastly, but you couldn't help the fact you was curious about his look.

You was looking at each person at sidewalk and wondering if one they look like Ben or don't. Suddenly you've heard sound of explosion so you looked more to the left outside to see bank robbery. Heroes appeared in no time and they tried to stop bad guys. Then there was this weird looking guy, so villain probably. Both him and heroes were causing destruction around. It seemed like heroes were holding back, but villain wasn't so they were hurt after a moment.

Ben Reilly's POV.

I looked at TV's screen. I'm gonna grow fat if I won't stop watching it this much. In news I saw team dying again. Why couldn't they took me with them? I got so bored that I got even Facebook and they were fighting and didn't told me? I got up and ran to wardrobe to get my suit. Smirk on my face I had because of thinking about beating villain up disappeared when I looked it. I just couldn't believe it! Had Peter really hidden my suit somewhere? They need help!

Screw it, I don't need a suit. I'll just get random mask, maybe suit-like thing and I'll go save them. I went to look for something and by accident I got into Peter's room, where I've found my suit. But not mask. So I'll use my suit and will find a mask. Because I can. I put suit under my regular clothes and used webs to get closer but before I could've changed clothes I've seen little girl in the middle of crowd crying. Then there was piece of building falling on her. No time to change suits. I jumped there and caught her. Luckily I was able to get away with her before building hit us. I'd have to use my strength then. "Where are your parents?" I asked girl. "I don't know.. They went there..." she pointed her finger at the crowd. I sighed and picked her up. "I'll help you find them, okay?" I said. She nodded.