Chapter #01 - School

[y/n]'s POV.

You got into school and wanted to chat with your friends, but they all were busy, so you was just walking around and randomly try to talk to other kids you knew. No one was really listening to you, so you ended up sitting next to your classroom. Even through Chemistry was never subject you liked you just wanted lesson to start already, so at least there will be something to do. After a few minutes your wish finally came truth and bell rang. Everyone got into class and sat where they were supposed to. You sat next to a few kids you knew since you were in first grade.

"Good morning class. I've checked your tests, and I'm not surprised. You're called worst class in the school for some reason. But, what's surprising is that there is one good mark. One 'A', to be more specific. The rest are Ds, Es and Fs." your teacher said. You looked around class. Who got what mark? For you it's probably E, so not bad. Teacher was walking around and was giving students their tests. You sighed and looked at the clock. How much time will get by before he'll let everyone know what did they get.

"Uh, teacher!" boy that is the best at chemistry shouted. "Yes, mister Stacy?" "I- I think that something's wrong. I- there's D on my work!" "Yes, because that's your mark. I thought you're smart enough to know." teacher said. A few kids giggled, including you. But then you begin to wonder who got this 'A' then? Teacher was walking around not disturbed by any sounds. He put your work at your desk and as soon as you saw your mark you covered your work with your hands. Sarah realized it and looked at you with warm smile. "Hey, [y/n], if you got F, it's okay, don't be ashamed." "That's not the case, Sarah." you whispered. "So what is? Just show me." "Don't tell anyone what I got." you said while taking your hand off. She gasped as she looked. "How'd you-?" "Shhh!" you stopped her from finishing sentence "I don't KNOW, Sarah!"

You were both looking at 'A' at your work. After lesson finished you hoped that Sarah will keep her word, but guess it was stronger than her and soon everyone knew. It wouldn't be this bad if they were asking you to teach them or something, but no. They all got bad marks and you got good one. They were just calling you nerd and a few kids told you that you probably don't have life, just studying all the time. It wasn't truth, you was studying hardly ever. You thought your friends know you good enough to don't assume that you was studying and you was right. Unluckily. They all assumed that you was cheating and didn't want to hear you explaining yourself.

"I really wasn't cheating!" you said. "So how did you got A? By a miracle?" Jessi asked you with her eyebrow raised. "I don't know, but I wasn't-" "Oh walk it over, [y/n], you just did something stupid. You can tell us truth, we ain't tell this walking grape that you did." Marcus said. Walking Grape - that's how he was calling your teacher. "But I didn't!" "Come on guys, we all got our bad marks legally, and that's better than cheating to get better ones. We're leaving this cheater." Mia said and turned away. A few kids went after her and other fallowed their example. "Sorry." Sarah whispered. She was the last one to leave, but she did.

The rest of day was terrible. Others were laughing at you and you gladly left school as soon as you could. When you got home you learned that your parents won't be home too early so there's no way you'll get warm food until 9. You got into your room tired and sad. You jumped at your bed and just lied with your face down for a few minutes. Then your phone made a sound to inform you that you got one new message. You looked up and took it to your hand. You looked at it's screen. Ben wrote to you. Ben? Oh, wait, the Ben you texted yesterday by accident! You looked into a messages.

You're a nerd and nothing more punk! - he texted. He too? How would he know? And why would he- he seemed nicer when you were texting earlier.

You too? - you texted back to him 

Wrong number, sorry

You smiled a little. So he wan't trying to be mean. At least him.

Wait, 'too'? Something happened?

Rough day at school

Who were you texting anyway?

My friend. We were fighting about a few things and I was sick of him acting like he's smartest guy on earth and also strongest, most creative, and all. Just sick. So I decided to write to him, you know what.

Yea, I know

So you had a rough day?

Unluckily. I got good mark at school

That's good, I guess

Yea, unless rest of class got bad marks and call you nerd and cheater

But you have friends, right?

Like this Jeff, or the one who gave you this number by accident?

Yea

Those friends just told me that I was probably cheating

Ow

I feel sorry

So, like whole class was mean?

Exactly

That's rough

What school r u studying in?

[your school's name]

Rly? And you're from class...

[your class]. Why do u bother asking?

Idk

I gotta go now

Will text u later, k?

Sure, have a good evening

U too

Also don't worry

Stupid punks are being stupid sometimes

But they'll stop laughing someday

I guess so

Thanks for cheering me up

No problem

I'll text later

K

You put phone away. You wasn't sad anymore. Somehow this short talk cheered you up for real. Ben seems like a nice person. Hopefully he'll really text.

THE END OF CHAPTER 1!

Well, why do you think Ben was asking about class? Just to know, or maybe he has something in mind? Also, have you realized that if he send this message to her instead to his friend that means he saved her number?

Sorry for taking so long to write it, I'm just still getting through some personal stuff, but it's getting better now.

See you in the next chapter!