-35- Falling from the Sky; Red Demon Mask.

"Hey, Visul," Takara called to the top of the cabin, "you fell asleep, didn't you?"

Visul roused regretfully, realizing she had dozed off in the middle of the night watch she had happily volunteered to take.

"Sorry," she murmured, rubbing her eyes, "are we off course?"

"Nah, still on track," Takara assured.

This would be a full week since they left Shikke Island. If the map spoke true, in just a few more days they would be in sight of the next island-- one known as the Ilisia Kingdom.

They boat drifted slowly, so adventures really took forever, didn't they? Their food stock was running low, and just yesterday they ran out and were rendered fishing for a meal. 

Visul, who had never been outdoors, didn't find herself feeling as bored as Cross or Leer. She did find the sun tough to bear sometimes, but that was pretty much it.

"If we get to the Ilisia Kingdom, we can get a ship, maybe," Takara told them, "it's a port town affiliated with the World Government, so we have to lay low, alright?"

"What's the World Government?" Visul asked.

Takara chuckled, "they're basically the Bosses of the world, and the evil masterminds behind the Marines. We're pirates and they hate us, so we shouldn't meddle with them."

Visul's eyes grew with interest, "so we're in an undercover operation, kinda?"

"Yep!" Takara smiled, "if we get found out, we'll go to jail, or worse, be sold as slaves."

Both eyes turned to Cross, who smiled innocently.

"Cross, I swear," Takara leaned in closer, eyes gleaming with a threat, "if you brag about Moribakari Island in front of anyone again, I will throw you into the ocean."

"I promise I won't!" Cross raised his hands in a surrender.

"Alright, I absolutely do NOT trust you!" Takara decided flamboyantly, "Visul! watch him and make sure he does nothing stupid in town!"