•Chapter 5•

"Damn, he got caught out." Jimin whispers to Jungkook who was staring at Taehyung closely. Taehyung bites his lip as he removes the phone from his ear as his mother continued to scream.

"Are you even listening to me, young man?" Taehyung hears her yell. He instantly pulls the phone back and clears his throat as he stands from the table and wanders towards the door, everyone's eyes fixed on him.

"I was with a friend and stayed at theirs." Taehyung mumbles as he rubs his eyes. The yelling was making his head pound even worse and he hated how everyone was watching him.

"You could have told us!" Taehyung's mother suddenly bellows through the phone. Taehyung gulps at the sound of his mother being angry and instantly tenses up. He couldn't stay here with her yelling at him so he whirled around and quickly rushed out of the room, his mother still screeching.

"Is he going to be okay?" Jungkook asks softly as he starts to leave his seat, his eyes fixated on the door Taehyung just left through. Jimin gently pushes Jungkook shoulders down so he was sitting again and shakes his head.

"I would leave him for a bit. He doesn't like being spoken to after his mother does this." Jin sighs softly as he takes a sip of his coffee. The table fall silent as Jungkook slowly looks down at the floor with disappointment.

"Yeah. If you think Yoongi is bad, you haven't even seen Taehyung yet." Namjoon scoffs as he stands up with his plate and begins to gather everyone else. Yoongi narrows his eyes and sends a murderous glare towards Namjoon as he leans down to get his plate.

"Remember i am older then you, Namjoon." Yoongi hisses as he sits back in his seat and crosses his arms. Namjoon laughs proudly and shakes his head as he begins to stride towards the Kitchen but stops in the doorway and looks back at Yoongi.

"Remember who owns this house." Namjoon replies sharply before whisking himself out of the room. Yoongi curses under his breath and Jimin chuckles softly as he skates over towards Yoongi, finally leaving Jungkook's side.

"Yoongi hyung~" Jimin sings softly as he sits next to him and crosses his legs on the chair. "Don't be mad." He smiles brightly at Yoongi who slowly turned his head towards Jimin with a raised eyebrow. He then reached out and shoved Jimin back off the chair causing him to fall off and bang his butt on the floor. "JIIIIINNN!" Jimin cries out as everyone but Yoongi laughs.

"I'm an adult! I can do what i want!" Taehyung suddenly yells out from somewhere in the house. Everyone falls silent and Namjoon makes his way into the room with wide eyes.

"Someone should go check on him. We don't want a repeat of last time." Hoseok sighs deeply as he gulps down some juice. Jungkook instantly jumps up and heads towards the door.

"His room is the one right next to the bathroom." Namjoon calls after Jungkook who was already halfway down the hall. He follows the sounds of Taehyung's angry pacing and stops in front of his bedroom door, gulping slightly before knocking on his door. The pacing stops and Taehyung exhales loudly as his mother continues to yell.

"I'll move out today then! Bye." Taehyung growls before hanging up and tossing his phone onto the bed. He runs a hand through his hair before heading to the door where Jungkook was waiting patiently.

"Hi." Jungkook breathes out softly as Taehyung's face comes into view. Taehyung's eyes widen as he sees Jungkook and glances around the hall.

"Who sent you to check on me?" Taehyung asks suspiciously as he squints his eyes at the younger. Jungkook giggles softly and stuffs his hands in his pockets.

"Well Hoseok said you needed checking on so i came." Jungkook announces proudly. Taehyung sighs deeply and looks up to the ceiling for a moment.

"Of course he did." Taehyung whispers to himself before standing to the side to let Jungkook into his room. Jungkook smiles brightly and skips in, looking around Taehyung's messy room.

"Do you ever clean?" Jungkook jokes as Taehyung glides over to his bed and throws himself down on it with a groan. Jungkook slowly makes his way over towards Taehyung and perches on the edge of the bed.

"Sometimes. Usually Jin hyung does it but apparently not this time." Taehyung mumbles deeply into his pillow as he sighs deeply again. Jungkook chuckles softly as his eyes scan over Taehyung, focusing mainly on his thighs, butt and shoulders.

"I thought you were an adult?" Jungkook smiles mockingly as he tears his eyes away from the oldest attractive body to try calm himself down. Taehyung suddenly sits up and stares deeply into Jungkook's eyes, their noses almost touching.

"I am an adult." Taehyung growls at Jungkook who cocks an eyebrow. Seeing Taehyung so mad, so heated up made Jungkook tingle with lust. Jungkook bit his lip as he stared into Taehyung's deep brown eyes.

"Okay then, sparkles." Jungkook giggles as he places a hand on Taehyung's chest and shoves him back, sneakily feeling Taehyung's abs as he fell back. Taehyung groans softly as he stares up at the ceiling and relaxes on the bed.

"Tae? Your sister is here!" Namjoon suddenly bursts into Taehyung's room with his arms full of bags. Taehyung sits up quickly and watches as his sister appears behind Namjoon with a furious expression.