•Chapter 24•

Taehyung squeezes his eyes shut as he grabs Jungkook's hand and links it with his. Jungkook chuckles softly as the plane rattles again, causing Taehyung to whimper once more.

"Don't be a baby. We've only just set off, Sparkles." Jungkook smiles as he gently rubs Taehyung's hand. Taehyung opens one eye to shoot an angry glare at Jungkook before squeezing it shut once again.

"I don't like planes, Tao. Why did you ever talk me into this?" Yito whines from behind Taehyung and Jungkook as Tao chuckles softly. Jungkook glances back at them as he continues to stoke Taehyung's hand and sees Yito in the same state as Taehyung.

"Like father, like son." Tao chuckles as he catches Jungkook's eye to which Jungkook chuckles a reply before turning back to Taehyung who was now snoring lightly with a calm expression.

Damn, he's weird.

Jungkook smiles to himself as he leans over and plants a light kiss on Taehyung's cheek, never once removing his hand from Taehyung's who smiles slightly in his sleep.

"Go away, Kookie." Taehyung giggles sleepily as his head drops onto Jungkook's shoulder. Jungkook chuckles lightly as he brushes Taehyung's hair out of his face.

"Go to sleep." Jungkook yawns softly as he feels himself get tired. Taehyung nods slowly, a sleepy pout forming on his lips as his eyelashes flicker softly before the light snoring resumes. Jungkook smiles as he leans his head on top of Taehyung's and slowly falls asleep too.

||

"Wake up! Oh my god, GET UP!" Taehyung slaps Jungkook's arm repeatedly as he holds his phone tightly in his hand, a drama currently paused. Jungkook stirs slightly as he breathes in deeply and slowly opens his eyes, looking around the plane.

"What is it?" Jungkook mutters sleepily as he rubs his eyes with a small yawn. Taehyung waves the phone in his face with a shocked expression and gasps.

"Okay, so-" Taehyung starts but immediately stops as the plane shudders violently. His face drops and becomes a mask of panic as he clings to Jungkook's arm and whines. "I don't like it when the plane shakes." Taehyung whispers as he closes his eyes tight.

"It's only because we are landing. We aren't gonna die, Tae." Jungkook smiles softly as he runs his hand through Taehyung's hair. Taehyung shakes his head and holds on to Jungkook tighter as the plane shakes again.

"We are gonna die. I hate this." Tao whines as he holds onto Yito who was just as scared. Jungkook chuckles as he rolls his eyes and wraps an arm around Taehyung slowly.

"You can't be scared because i'm scared!" Yito exclaims as he hides his face in Tao's neck with his eyes closed tightly. Taehyung pouts massively as he shuffles as close to Jungkook as he could with his eyes still closed tight. The plane suddenly jolts as his hits the ground and Jungkook lets out a small sigh of relief.

"Tae, look. We've landed." Jungkook smiles as he gently rubs Taehyung's arm. Taehyung slowly retracts from his hiding place of Jungkook's chest and reluctantly opens his eyes to look out the window. His face relaxes instantly as he sees they were know landed and the plane was coming to a stop.

"We didn't die, dad." Taehyung chuckles softly as he glances back at his dads who were both still clinging to each other. Tao nods slowly as he pulls away from Yito who clears his throat and looks out of the window.

"Are you guys ready?" Tao smiles enthusiastically as they all begin to exit the plane. Taehyung cheers happily as he heads to the area where the pets were collected from, still holding hands with Jungkook.

"Hey, Tannie." Taehyung smiles as he wiggles his finger at Yeontan who was sleeping in his small dog box. Jungkook gently takes the carrier from Taehyung and holds it safely in his arms as they head towards the luggage area.

"If they lose my luggage, i'll hurt someone" Yito mumbles grumpily as he rubs his eyes. Tao giggles softly as he wraps his arms and Yito's waist and kisses his cheek softly.

"No you won't." Tao smiles childishly up at Yito who sighs deeply before a smile creeps into his face. Taehyung chuckles as he looks at his dads then glances over at Jungkook who was frowning down at his phone.

"Is everything okay?" Taehyung asks softly as he looks down at Jungkook's phone. Jungkook nods quickly and locks his phone as he throws a smile on his face. "You sure?" Taehyung pushes softly as Jungkook walks towards the collection area.

"I'm fine, Tae." Jungkook mutters as he looks for his suitcase. Taehyung nods slowly and scans Jungkook's face before looking for his own suitcase.

Is Jungkook hiding something from me?