•Chapter 15•

Jungkook slowly slides one hand to Taehyung's side and keeps the other on his cheek as he positions himself over him, smiling softly. Taehyung breaks the kiss to get a breath before Jungkook's lips are crashing into his once more and humming softly. Taehyung slowly wraps his arms around Jungkook's neck and intertwines his fingers with Jungkook's hair as he gradually tilts his head and begins to kiss Taehyung's jawline.

"That feels good." Taehyung whispers as he softly moans into Jungkook's ear as he begins to gently nibble on Taehyung's neck. Jungkook smiles to himself as he slowly removes his hand from Taehyung's cheek and slowly slides it down his side, towards his pants.

Yeontan suddenly barks, causing Taehyung and Jungkook to stop almost immediately. Jungkook looks over to the small puppy who had his front paws up on the bed and was wagging his tail happily. Taehyung removes one hand from holding Jungkook and gently pushes the puppy who playfully bites his hand in return and keeps his position, leaning up on the bed.

"Come on, go away for a bit Tannie." Taehyung sighs as he continues to gently poke the small dog who whines softly. Jungkook sighs impatiently and locks his lips onto Taehyung's neck once more, forcing a small moan from him. Yeontan wags his tail a little more before jumping away from the bed and running to his own small bed.

"Ignore him." Jungkook grumbled sexily as he slowly drags his tongue along Taehyung's neck and down towards his collar bone which made him moan a little more. Taehyung grabs the sheet of the bed with his free hand and continues to hold Jungkook's
hand with his other hand. Jungkook smirks as he slowly lets his hand travel down towards Taehyung's zip of his jeans and continues to kiss his neck.

Another small yap. Yeontan bounds around on his bed, barking softly as he wags his tail crazily. Taehyung sighs deeply and attempts to sit up but Jungkook forced him down by biting into his neck softly.

"I can't do this while Yeontan is watching." Taehyung breaths out as his eyes flutter shut due to Jungkook's kisses. Jungkook grunts irritatedly and decides to dive straight into the deep end by sliding his hand straight into Taehyung's pants and begins to stroke his length quickly which causes a louder moan to escape Taehyung's lips.

Yeontan whines softly as he sits down and slowly tilts his head, unsure of why Taehyung was making those noises. Jungkook quickly covers Taehyung's mouth with his own to conceal his moans, worried someone might hear. Taehyung grips the bed tighter as Jungkook begins to move quicker with his movements and kisses him harder to hide the sounds of pleasure coming from him. Yeontan begins to suddenly bark at Jungkook, bounding forward and growling as he thinks Taehyung is in danger.

"Go away." Jungkook growls as he pulls away from Taehyung and turns to face the puppy, still palming Taehyung as he does. Yeontan's growls get a little softer as Jungkook slowly moves away from Taehyung, remixing his hand from his pants and sitting up on Taehyung's lap.

"Tannie, i'm okay." Taehyung whines as he turns his head to face the now happy puppy. Yeontan yaps once happily as his tail wags before trotting off to his bed and plopping down on it. Jungkook turns to look at Taehyung as he sits on him and sighs softly.

"I shouldn't have got you that dog." Jungkook whispers softly as he leans down and places his hands either side of Taehyung's head, smirking sexily. Taehyung chuckles softly as he places his hands on Jungkook's hips and glances over at the sleeping puppy. Jungkook looks over too before he began to move his hips slowly, grinding against Taehyung who breathed out softly with a smile. Yet again, Yeontan jumps up and races over to the bed, yapping angrily as he sees Jungkook bent over Taehyung again.

"Yeontan. Bed." Taehyung commands as he gently smacks the puppy's face with his finger. Yeontan doesn't let up as he continues to growl at Jungkook who was now growing mad.

"Right. Fine." Jungkook snaps before climbing off Taehyung and standing up at the end of his bed. Yeontan barks happily as Jungkook moves away and stumbles back to his bed. Taehyung slowly sits up and reaches out to Jungkook, gently taking his hand.

"Leave him be." Taehyung whispers softly as he gently massages Jungkook's hand. Jungkook slowly rubs his eyes and lets out a long sigh before bending down and hugging Taehyung quickly.

"Next time, we go to my room." Jungkook whispers as he hugs Taehyung before standing up and ruffling his hair with a smile. "Good night, sparkles." He sighs before standing and leaving the room in silence. Taehyung blinks slowly as he sighs and throws a glare over at Yeontan.

"You suck." He whispers as he lays down on his bed, eyes still fixed on the small, sleeping puppy. Taehyung smiles softly as he shuffles around on the bed to get comfortable, still watching Yeontan.

Jungkook definitely is the right one for me.