•Chapter 19•

Jimin quickly rushes after Taehyung into the parking lot and attempts to grab his arm as he stomps off ahead. He finally manages to grab Taehyung's hand and tugs on it to stop him from running off.

"Don't touch me, Jimin!" Taehyung screams as he spins around and slaps Jimin across the face. Jimin's eyes fill with tears as he holds his face and stares at Taehyung who marches off, leaving Jimin in the centre of the mall parking lot.

"But i think i found your dads-" Jimin calls shakily after him as a tear falls down his cheek. He removes his hand from his stinging cheek and quickly runs after Taehyung.

||

Taehyung rolls over onto his side with a deep sigh as he stares at the dark wall before him. He pulls the blanket that was covering him up under his chin and closes his eyes as he attempts to fall asleep again.

"How could he know where my dad is?" Taehyung whispers to himself as he rolls over restlessly again before letting out a large sigh and opening his eyes. He couldn't sleep at all. His mind wouldn't let him.

Hurting Jimin.

Hurting Jungkook.

He couldn't cope with it. It wasn't his fault that he lashed out sometimes but it was his fault that he hadn't apologised to either of them. He hadn't even tried speaking to Jungkook after the incident.

What do i do? How do i fix it? I didn't mean to hurt Jungkook.

What if he doesn't like me anymore?

Taehyung runs his hands through his hair and drags them down his face before sitting up and grabbing his phone.

06:38am.

There was no point even trying to sleep now. Taehyung groans as he slowly shuffled out of bed and reaches for his sweatpants, sliding them on quickly and making his way to the door. Yeontan jumps up and yaps lightly as Taehyung walks past him.

"Shhh. I'll make you some food if you stay quiet." Taehyung whispers as he crouches down and gently strokes Yeontan's head. The small puppy waggles it's tail rapidly as Taehyung stands and opens the door, letting him out. Taehyung chuckles as Yeontan bounds out of the room with tiny leaps and rushes around his feet.

Taehyung silently walks to the kitchen with Yeontan closely next to him, panting softly. He scratches his bare chest with a small yawn as he flicks on the light and heads to the fridge to grab a packet of bacon to fry for him and Yeontan who was sitting patiently by Taehyung's feet. A sudden shuffle of feet causes Yeontan to leap up and rush out of the room towards whoever it was. Taehyung watches him leave before turning his attention back to the bacon currently frying.

"Hey, little guy. How did you get out?" Jungkook softly whispers as he picks Yeontan up with a smile. Yeontan growls softly and begins to yap repeatedly, attracting Taehyung's attention.

"What is it Tannie?" Taehyung sighs as he moves away from the pan towards where Jungkook was. Taehyung keeps his eyes focused on the floor until a pair of feet come into view. Jungkook clears his throat as he slowly puts Yeontan down, looking away from Taehyung who slowly looked up at him.

"Sorry, i thought he had got out." Jungkook mutters as he keeps his eyes locked on the floor. Taehyung gulps softly as he bends down to pick up Yeontan who was still growling at Jungkook. Jungkook quickly glances up at Taehyung as he nods slowly and keeps his eyes fixed on Jungkook.

"I'm sorry." Taehyung suddenly sighs as he looks down at the floor, shame filling him up. Jungkook smiles softly as he looks at Taehyung and nods slowly.

"I guess you loved your father's?" Jungkook mutters softly as he looks last Taehyung into the kitchen where the bacon was now burning. Taehyung cleared his throat and quickly put Yeontan down before rushing to take the bacon of the heat.

"Yeah. I didn't know them much though." Taehyung whispers softly as he turns off the oven and bins the crisped, black bacon. Yeontan whines softly as Taehyung throws away the food. "I'll get Jin hyung to male you some later, Tannie." Taehyung smiles softly as he crouches down to stroke Yeontan.

"And your mom has something to do with it?" Jungkook asks softly as he leans on the doorway and crosses his arms. Taehyung tenses up at the sound of her and slowly stands up as a frown forms on his face.

"She's not my mother." Taehyung growls as he slowly looks up at Jungkook who smiles softly. Jungkook nods and steps forwards, holding his arms out towards Taehyung who sighs softly before hugging Jungkook.

"It's okay. We don't have to talk about it right now." Jungkook smiles softly as he rubs small circles on Taehyung's back. Taehyung nods slowly as he buries his face into Jungkook's neck and lets out a long sigh. "Tae, i love you." Jungkook whispers softly as he plants a kiss on the top of Taehyung's head.

"You do?" Taehyung asks softly as he pulls out of the hug with wide eyes. Jungkook giggles softly as he cups Taehyung's face in his hands and gently kisses his lips.

"Of course." Jungkook whispers as he rubs Taehyung's cheek. Taehyung smiles his box-like grin brightly as he looks into Jungkook's eyes. Yeontan yaps softly at Taehyung's feet, not liking how Jungkook was touching him.

"Oh, shush." Taehyung chuckles softly as he nudges Yeontan with his foot. Jungkook smiles as he leans towards Taehyung and kisses him on the lips deeply once more.

"Do you want to come to my room and get some sleep?" Jungkook asks softly as he lets his hands drop to his sides. Taehyung nods slowly as he lets out a small yawn and bends down to Yeontan, scooping the small puppy up in his hands.

"I'll take him to my room first." Taehyung smiles as he quickly rushes past Jungkook towards his room as he holds Yeontan carefully in one hand. He quickly places Yeontan down on his bed before rushing out of the room and back to the kitchen to Jungkook. The two walk to Jungkook's rooms as they hold hands in silence, smiling brightly.