•Chapter 7•

It felt right. Having his lips against Jungkook's own soft, plump ones felt right. Their lips connected like puzzle pieces and locked perfectly together. The way the soft silk of Jungkook's lips moves against Taehyung's made him exited. Made him want to taste him more.

But it was so wrong. Jungkook was a boy. A male. He was also pretty much a stranger still. His lips were soft like a women's but they had that manly taste that girls lips don't have. It made Taehyung feel strange. It made his heart confused.

Do i kiss back? Do i push him away?

Taehyung's heart does front flips and spins in his chest as Jungkook slowly places a hand on Taehyung's cheek. Taehyung felt himself getting happy the longer he kissed Jungkook, like it was meant to be.

Like their souls were calling for each other.

Slowly, Taehyung lets his wide open eyes flutter shut and he reluctantly melts into the kiss. Something about Jungkook made him feel things. Things he's never felt with a girl before.

He suddenly felt clingy and needy. He felt the need to hold Jungkook's hand and have his hair played with and give him little kisses. He felt the need to protect the younger boy as if he was some precious baby animal like a bunny or something.

Jungkook gradually pulls out of the ever long kiss and smiles softly at Taehyung as he gently strokes his cheek. Taehyung blushes deeply and brings his hand up to his face to hide but Jungkook stops him. He gently grabs Taehyung's wrist and pulls his hand back down, shaking his head slowly.

"You kissed back." Jungkook whispers softly as he removes his hand from Taehyung's cheek. It felt cold. The air felt cold on Taehyung's cheek compared to Jungkook's warmth. Taehyung slowly nods as his heart and his mind work over time, trying to process his emotions.

Do I like Jungkook or was it a fling? Maybe it was just an in-the-moment thing. It couldn't be anything more then that. I'm straight. I don't fall in love with-

"Earth to Sparkles." Jungkook chuckles as he waves a hand in front of Taehyung's face. Taehyung slowly blinks then smiles a huge, boxy smile.

"Thank you." Taehyung smiles before rushing out of the kitchen. Jungkook watches him leave with a slight frown that contradicted the huge smile on his face.

Thank you? Idiot! Now he will think you like him!

Taehyung mentally curses himself as he rushes to his room, dragging his hand long the wall behind him. As he stomps down the hall, he feels his hand graze against something warm. He stops in his tracks and walks backwards to see Hoseok standing in the doorway with a confused expression.

"Why did you touch my face?" Hoseok asks with a deep frown as he slowly turns to look at Taehyung who groans mentally again.

"Well i didn't mean to." Taehyung mumbles as he starts off down the hall again. Hoseok chuckles softly and leans on the door as he watches Taehyung shuffle away.

"Tae? Are you in love?" Hoseok coos softly as he runs a hand through his hair. Taehyung stops dead in his tracks and spins around quickly before marching up to Hoseok.

"No. Why?" Taehyung asks suspiciously as he scans Hoseok's face. Hoseok laughs again and shoves Taehyung back softly so they weren't so close.

"You're acting weird like you can't focus. Only people in love do that." Hoseok states with an eyebrow raised at Taehyung who shakes his head quickly.

"Nope. Never ever. Don't even know what love is." Taehyung crosses his arms and nods firmly. Hoseok chuckles softly as he looks at the younger man's attempt at lying which had never been that good.

"So about that Jungkook then-" Hoseok starts with an evil grin. Taehyung perks up at the sound of his name and Hoseok ticks it off on his imaginary list of 'signs of Taehyung being in love stage 1'.

"What about him?" Taehyung shrugs as he refuses to look at Hoseok who takes in everything Taehyung does.

"You seem to like him. Almost as if you-" Hoseok suddenly stops speaking as a loud crash comes from the kitchen. Taehyung and Hoseok look at each other with wide eyes before Jungkook rushes out with the packet of cookies Taehyung wanted before it happened.

"Sparkles! I grabbed those cookies." Jungkook smiles proudly as he bounds over to Taehyung who blushes slightly. "I think i broke something though." Jungkook pouts slightly which makes Taehyung's heart leap out of his chest.

"Don't like him, huh?" Hoseok whispers in Taehyung's ear before gliding off down the hall and out of sight. Taehyung turns around and blows a raspberry at Hoseok before crossing his arms and turning back to Jungkook.

"What did he say?" Jungkook asks softly as his eyes sparkle with curiosity. Taehyung shakes his head and grabs the cookie off Jungkook with a smile.

"Thanks." Taehyung smiles before rushing off down the hall to the safety his room. Jungkook watches him closely with a huge grin as he slowly licks his lips, remembering the taste of Taehyung on them.

He had to get Taehyung.

And he wouldn't stop until he did have him.