•Chapter 30•

"Which house is it?" Tao asks softly as he slowly crawls down the unfamiliar American street. Taegi hums softly as she leans forward in the passenger seat and looks at the upcoming houses with a deep frown. Taehyung sighs softly as he looks down at Jungkook who was asleep in his arms with his head rested on Taehyung's shoulder and his hand on his stitches. Yeontan breathed deeply as he sat curled up on Taehyung's lap, his head nuzzled into Yito's side. Yito snores deeply next to Taehyung with his hand on Taehyung's knee and his head rested on the window.

"That one I think. The white one coming up." Taegi mumbles as she points to the next house coming up. Tao nods and pulls the new car swiftly into the drive of their new safe house. "It's tucked away nicely in the posh part of town and looks like every other house on this street- we should be safe here." Taegi explains with a small smile as she looks back at Taehyung and the two other sleeping men. Tao turns off the car and hops out quickly before rushing over to Yito's door and pulling it open slowly.

"Wake up, sleeping beauty." Tao chuckles as Yito's head jerks up from its resting place on the now open door and he groans deeply. Tao chuckles softly as he leans over Yito and grabs Yeontan, waking the small puppy from his rest while Yito waits for Tao to move before climbing out of the car. Taegi hops out of the car and heads to the house to unlock while Taehyung gently shook Jungkook's shoulder. Jungkook inhales deeply, wincing as it pulled on his stitches and groans softly as his eyes flicker open and land on Taehyung.

"Hey, we're here now. Let's get you out and check on your stitches okay?" Taehyung smiles softly as he helps Jungkook to sit straight and brushes his hair off his face. Jungkook nods as he yawns softly and waits for Taehyung to climb out of the car and skip around to his door. Taehyung gently gets Jungkook out of the car and leads him towards the new house, their hands linked tightly.

"It looks nice actually. I always thought America would be this pretty." Jungkook grins boyishly as he kisses Taehyung on the cheek and squeezes his hand. Taehyung nods in agreement as they step into the normal-sized house and look around in awe at the new house. The floors were all wooden and the walls were a golden-white wallpaper. It was completely different to the house back in Korea.

"Oh, we need to give the boys a call. Do you wanna go with Taegi to choose a room while I call them about where we are?" Taehyung asks Jungkook softly as he pulls out his phone and lets go of his hand. Jungkook nods softly and gives Taehyung a quick hug before shuffling off down the hall. Taehyung smiles as he watches Jungkook walk away and waits for the call to pick up.

"WHAT WERE YOU THINKING, YOUNG MAN?! WE HAVEN'T HEARD FROM YOU ONCE WHILE YOU'VE BEEN ON HOLIDAY!" Jin screams down the phone as soon as he picks up. Taehyung looks down sheepishly as he pulls the phone from his ear and waits for Jin to finish yelling about Taehyung not telling him about the pool. Once he fell silent, Taehyung sighed deeply and pushed the phone to his ear once more.

"Well about that..." Taehyung starts slowly, granting a long sigh from Jin. "You might want to get the others to hear too, actually." Taehyung grumbles as he finds his way to the main room and sits down on one of the chairs while he waits for Jin to say he could start. When he was sure everyone was listening, he started to explain about Jungkook being hurt and how his mother is a 'complete psychopath' as Yoongi put it.

||

"So how long have you and Taehyungie been a thing then? I never took him to be... yanno, gay." Taegi asks softly as she slowly strolls by Jungkook up the stairs. Jungkook chuckles lightly and glances over at her, noticing her intense look on him.

"I'm not too sure. A while I guess? And I don't think he was until I came along." Jungkook bluffs as he puts his hands in his pockets and glances at Taegi again who slowly stops in the hall and crosses her arms. Jungkook stops with a light from and tilts his head as she slowly moves towards him with a grin. "

"But are you gay? Like fully? Or would you like a little bit of... femininity in your life." Taegi whispers softly as she trails her hand over her breasts. Jungkook immediately looks away and shakes his head, causing Taegi to frown deeply. "Oh come on, Jungkook. Taehyung can't possibly be pleasuring you as well as I could. What's he got that I don't?" Taegi insists as she puts her hands on Jungkook's arms. Jungkook shakes them off instantly and sends her a deadly glare.

"He's got loyalty. Now get away from me please, or I will tell Tae what you've just tried to do." Jungkook warns her deeply as he pushes past her and heads towards one of the rooms at the end of the hall. "Oh, and don't even think about having one of these rooms near us." Jungkook growls dangerously as he sends her a quick glare before making his way into one of the rooms without another word, leaving Taegi speechless in the centre of the room.