•Chapter 27•

"Hey, Kookie look at this!" Taehyung exclaims with a huge smile as he points at a big arrangement of blue flowers in the shape of a wave. Taehyung's smile slowly fades when he hears no reply and quickly looks around, panic filling him. His eyes fill with tears as he rushes down the street back towards the hotel and keeps an eye on the streets. "Jungkook! Where are you?!" Taehyung calls out as he runs down the street and straight past the alley Jungkook was in.

"Taehyung!" Jungkook replies as one of the men throw a punch to his gut. The men pause as they look at Jungkook with confused expressions before continuing to beat him up. Taehyung pauses at the door of the hotel as he hears Jungkook's cry and immediately runs to the alley he was in.

But the men had gone by the time Taehyung had got there.

"Oh my god, Jungkook!" Taehyung cries out, the tears in his eyes finally spilling as he rushes towards Jungkook who was curled in a ball on the floor. "What happened? Who did this?" Taehyung sobbed as he knelt down to Jungkook and slowly helped him to sit up.

"Those people who I was in trouble with, Tae." Jungkook wheezes slightly as he rests his head on Taehyung's shoulder and closes his eyes. Taehyung's tears run even faster down his cheeks as he places his hand on Jungkook's shoulder and quickly shakes him.

"Your not leaving me, Jungkook. Not now. Please don't leave me." Taehyung cries out as he reaches for his phone in his pocket with shaky hands. Jungkook nods slightly as he slowly reaches up to Taehyung's face and puts his bloody hand on his cheek. Taehyung's eyes widen as he looks down and sees the large knife wound on Jungkook's stomach. Taehyung cries out as he grabs his phone and quickly dials the emergency number while he held his other hand to Jungkook's stomach.

It took too long.

The ambulance wasn't there in time.

Not in time to save Taehyung from his own mind but just enough time to save Jungkook who was almost lifeless. He was limp and cold and unconscious when the medics collected him and Taehyung was sure he was dead.

Just like his fathers.

The medics refused to let him in the ambulance too so he just sat in the alley covered in Jungkook's blood, crying hard. His father's tried to call him multiple times after they had seen an ambulance and after being declined ten times, used phone tracker to find Taehyung. But he was unresponsive. His eyes were dead and he was limp. He just sat and stared.

"Come on Tae, we cant stay here. Jungkook will be okay, i promise. Look, we're here, Tae." Yito comforts Taehyung softly a she rubs his back in a circular motion. Tao crouches in front of Taehyung and smiles at him lovingly, trying to get a response from him.

"What if he dies?" Taehyung whispers hoarsely after a long silence. Yito lets out a small sigh of relief at Taehyung's sudden words, glad that he was now responding. Tao gently rubs Taehyung's cheek, wiping away a few tears that were still falling.

"He won't. The hospital here is great." Yito assures Taehyung as he slowly helps him to stand. Taehyung sniffles softly as he looks over at Tao who was nodding in agreement.

"The best place ever, little lion." Tao smiles as he runs his hand through Taehyung's hair to get it out of his eyes. Taehyung smiles ever so slightly and nods as he looks down at himself, his eyes watering more at the sight of Jungkook's blood all over him.

||

"Some bad men got him." Taehyung mutters as he brings the cup of tea to his lips and takes a small sip. Tao sighs slightly as he lays a blanket over Taehyung and glances at Yito who was rubbing his back.

"I promise you, Tae, he's going to be okay. You know i'd never lie, right?" Yito smiles softly as he scans Taehyung's blank face. Taehyung nods slowly as he looks over at Yito and smiles slightly, then does the same for Tao.

"We just have to wait now, okay?" Tao sighs softly as he sits down next to Taehyung and gently ruffled his hair. Taehyung nods and takes another sip of his tea, staring ahead of him. "The hospital will call and tell us we can visit him soon, just go to sleep for now." Tao smiles as he wraps his arm around Taehyung's shoulder and pulls him into a hug.

"Okay." Taehyung whispers as he hands Yito the cup of tea and snuggles into Tao's chest. Yito smiles softly as he carries the tea out into the kitchen and glances back to see Taehyung already asleep.

"Poor kid. I hope they call soon, for his sake." Yito calls out to Tao as he pours away the tea and cleans the cup. Tao hums softly as he strokes Taehyung's head and glances up at Yito as he walks back into the room. "What's wrong?" Yito mumbles softly as he sits down with a frown and looks over at Tao who sighs deeply, his smile fading.

"I think i know who did this."