•Chapter 26•

"Yoongi hyung? Yeah, i need a favour." Jungkook sighs deeply as he paces around the room while Taehyung lays naked in the bed, watching him with a smile as he pulls the blanket up over him a little more. Jungkook glances over at Taehyung who wiggles his eyebrows, his boxy smile appearing as he looks at a Jungkook in just his underwear. Jungkook stifles a laugh and puts a finger to his lips as he looks out the window to try regain his composure.

"Why? What's gone on? I thought you were on holiday." Yoongi mutters sleepily on the other end of the phone. Jungkook grimaces, forgetting about the time difference and mentally curses himself for waking Yoongi up. Taehyung giggles softly as he rolls over in the bed and keeps his eyes on Jungkook.

"Yeah, i am. It all kinda sparked off before i left." Jungkook sighs as he runs a hand through his hair. Taehyung also sighs, mimicking Jungkook's and smiles as he grabs his phone off the bedside table to text his dads to make sure they were alright to have Yeontan in their room.

"I see. Text me the details, i'll see what i can do." Yoongi grumbles before hanging up the phone. Jungkook lets out another long sigh as he throws his phone onto the small couch and looks over at Taehyung who was still on his.

"Who you texting?" Jungkook teases as he crawls onto the bed and straddles Taehyung's lap. Taehyung smiles as he puts his phone to the side and rests his hands on Jungkook's hips.

"Just my dads." Taehyung replies as he sits up and kisses Jungkook's neck softly. Jungkook smiles, a small moan coming out of him as Taehyung wraps his arms around him and starts to lightly suck Jungkook's neck.

"I'm hungry." Jungkook breathes out as Taehyung moves to kiss Jungkook's jawline with a smile. Taehyung hums in agreement as his lips slowly travel to Jungkook's where he greedily begins to kiss. Jungkook runs his hands through Taehyung's hair as he kisses him and smiles before pulling back. "I mean real food." Jungkook chuckles slightly.

"Okay. We can go find real food." Taehyung whines as he playfully pouts and shoves Jungkook off him. "Grab my clothes for me pleeease." Taehyung smiles boyishly at Jungkook who rolls his eyes and grabs the pile of clothes that he had personally removed from Taehyung.

"There you go, sparkles." Jungkook smiles as he launches the clothes straight at Taehyung's face who laughs and climbs out of bed. Jungkook glances over at the naked Taehyung with lustful eyes and bites his lip as he gets dressed. Taehyung spots Jungkook looking at him and winks as he slides on his underwear as the two get dressed in silence.

||

"DDDAAAADDDD! WE ARE GOING OUT FOR DINNER!" Taehyung calls out as he bangs on his dad's door. No answer. "Must be out." Taehyung shrugs as he turns around to face Jungkook who was furiously typing on his phone. Taehyung sighs softly and snatched the phone from his hands, locking it as he does so.

"Tae, i need that." Jungkook sighs softly as he holds out his hand towards Taehyung who shakes his head. "Please." Jungkook presses, his voice sounding tired and depressed.

"What's wrong?" Taehyung asks softly as he stuffs the phone in his pocket and walks over to Jungkook, cupping his face in his hands. Jungkook shakes his head and pulls away from Taehyung as he reaches into his pocket and takes his phone back. Taehyung sighs and nods slowly as he stuffs his hands in his pockets and begins to walk away.

"You don't need to worry, i promise." Jungkook mumbles softly as he links his free hand with Taehyung's. Taehyung looks down at their hands for a moment before nodding and looking ahead.

"Let's just go get some food. Dad is probably out walking Yeontan." Taehyung sighs softly as they walk down the corridor in silence. Jungkook continues to type until they reach the street, when he swiftly puts his phone away and focuses on Taehyung.

"Where should we go first?" Jungkook asks softly as he puts a hand on Taehyung's cheek who shrugs slightly. "Come on, don't be like this." Jungkook pleads duffle as he brushes Taehyung's cheek.

"Okay. Sorry." Taehyung mumbles as he glances around the street, his expression slowly brightening up. He then suddenly points towards a small cafe a little ways down the street and smiles. Jungkook nods and lets go of Taehyung's hand as he skips off ahead with a smile. Jungkook sighs softly as he watches Taehyung before slipping off down into an alley next to him.

"I have the money." Jungkook whispers hurriedly into the darkness. There's silence before three talk men move out off
the darkness and move towards Jungkook who holds out a plastic wallet full of bills. One man snatches the bag and weighs it carefully in his hand before shaking his head. The two men either side suddenly leap forward and throw Jungkook against the wall as they begin to beat the life out of him.