•Chapter 23•

"But how are you- Taehyung saw you die! I'm sure that I-" Kiji quickly stops herself as she spots the angry look on Taehyung's face. She gulps deeply as she looks up at Yito and Tao and chuckles nervously.

"You sent them, didn't you? You knew those men at the bar hated us. You were jealous that i found someone better then you!" Yito yells angrily, his face turning red. Tao quickly grabs his hand and strokes it softly in an attempt to calm him. Taehyung jumps slightly at his father's sudden yelling and retracts into Jungkook's arms.

"I can explain, Yito." Kiji whimpers softly as he holds out her hands in an attempt to plead with him. Tao quickly swats her hands away and pulls out his phone, letting go of Yito.

"You can explain to the police." Tao spits at Kiji as he dials the number for the police. Kiji's face drains of all colour as she glances between Yito and Tao to see Taehyung.

"You understand don't you, Tae? I never mean to hurt your dad." Kiji pleads softly as he searches Taehyung's face. Jungkook tightens his hug on Taehyung and turns his face away from Kiji.

"Jungkook, dear. Take him elsewhere until the police have gone please." Yito mutters softly as he turns to look at Taehyung and Jungkook. Jungkook nods slowly and rubs Taehyung's back as he sniffles.

"It'll be okay, little lion." Tao smiles softly as he strokes Taehyung's head. He then quickly pulls his hand away as his face turns serious and he begins to talk to the police.

"Come on, sparkles. We can go to my room. I think Jimin is baby-sitting Yeontan in your room." Jungkook whispers softly as he slowly begins to walk down the hall with Taehyung who nods slowly. He pulls himself out of Jungkook's arms and wipes his tears as he sniffles.

"Is mom going to prison?" Taehyung mumbles softly as he stares down at his hands. Jungkook sighs as he puts an arm around Taehyung's shoulders and gently kisses his head.

"I don't know, Tae." Jungkook whispers softly as he leads Taehyung to his room in silence.

||

Taehyung clutched onto Yito's shirt as they stood on the porch silently. The police chattered away as they placed the handcuffs on Kiji and pulled her into the back of the police car.

"We will send you a notice about the court. I apologise deeply." One police man sighs as he bows slightly. Tao bows back and Yito dips his head as he gently strokes Taehyung's back. Taehyung gulps as he watches the policemen slowly leave the street and his mother being taken away.

"Tae?" Jin calls out softly from behind Yito. Taehyung slowly turns around, his eye's full of tears and sees the boys all standing together.

And he breaks.

The tears just come flooding down his face as Jungkook rushes to his side and pulls him into a tight hug. Tao and Yito hold hands as they stare at their breaking son.

"We are so sorry, little lion." Tao sighs deeply as he lets go of Yito's hand and rushes to hug Taehyung who was crying heavily on Jungkook' shoulder. Yeontan whines in Jimin's arms and wriggles around in a desperate attempt to get to Taehyung.

"There you go." Jimin whispers softly as he bends down and places Yeontan on the ground. The second the small puppy touches the floor, he slides over to Taehyung and whines as he nuzzles Taehyung's leg.

"I'm okay, Tannie." Taehyung sniffles as he bends down with a small smile. Tao and Jungkook step back as Taehyung sits on the floor and plays with Yeontan, his tears gradually stopping.

"Hey look, your dads can meet everyone now." Jungkook smiles as he bends down and ruffled Taehyung's hair. Taehyung smiles and picks up Yeontan before standing up and introducing the boys one by one.

"I see." Yito smiles softly as he scans over the seven boys with a smile. Tao chuckles softly as he sits on the floor with Jimin, playing with Yeontan.

"Oh, Tae. I almost forgot about something." Tao quickly exclaims as he stands up and looks towards Yito who frowns deeply. He then quickly latches on with a smile and nods.

"Should I tell him or are you going to?" Yito mutters softly as Tao makes his way over to him with a grin. Taehyung frowns slightly as he glances at Jungkook who shrugs.

"Well, we figured by now you'd have a girlfriend or a friend so... we bought tickets for you, us and your friend to go on holiday." Tao announces excitedly as he bounces up and down on the spot. Yito chuckles softly as he looks over at Tao with a loving expression.

"Really?" Jungkook smiles brightly as he looks over at Taehyung who's face was a mask of pure shock. Yito nods calmly which sets something off in Taehyung as he starts bouncing around too.

"Well you better get packing then, you two." Jin smiles as he looks at Taehyung and Jungkook who nods quickly. Jungkook rushes off to his room while Taehyung gives his dads a quick hug.

"Thank you. I love you guys." Taehyung chuckles before sprinting off to his room. "SHOULD I BRING YEONTAN?!" Taehyung screams to Jungkook as he packs his bags.

"YEAH YOU SHOULD!" Jungkook screams back at him. Yito and Tao chuckle softly as they look at each other with bright smiles.

"Wine?" Jin offers softly as he gestures towards the kitchen. Yito nods quickly which grants him a small slap from Tao. "Just a little one then." Jin chuckles as he glides off towards the kitchen with Yito and Tao in tow as the other boys disappear to do their own things.