Chapter Three: Mate?

Jimin POV

"Soooo...what was that about?" I heard Namjoon say from the other side of the table.

I couldn't bring myself to look at him...all I could focus on was the door that she walked out of. I still felt the warmth of her hand when I held hers...she...she's...

"JIMIN!" I heard him shout. I finally looked towards him. "What the hell was that?"

"I um..." I swallow. "I think I just...she's...I don't know."

"What did you feel when you touched her?" Jin asked placing his hand on Namjoon's shoulder holding him back.

I looked back toward the door...the memory of the electricity surging through me. "It was like a heat wave..." I started. I closed my eyes and held my hands together. "Like...the entire world narrowed in and the only focus was her." I opened my eyes again. "I could feel her heartbeat...it was rising by the second and I thought it was going to beat out of her chest...but I felt the same way...my heart...it was...I don't even know."

"Shit." Yoongi groaned.

"What?"

"You don't think..." he started looking at Tae.

"Yep...I do." He replied.

"What?" I asked again.

Yoongi groaned again and turned towards Namjoon. "We have a problem...sort of."

"What is it?"

"I think...I think Jimin just found his mate."

My eyes went wide and I turned back towards the doors again. My mate? I couldn't believe it. I had been alive for...hundreds of years and NOW I find my mate?

"How do you know?" I heard Namjoon ask.

"That's exactly how I felt when I met Yoongi." Tae chimed. "It was like there was no one else...nothing else." He smiled and kissed Yoongi on the cheek. "I felt whole."

Namjoon turned to me but I ignored him. I moved from my spot and made my way towards the doors.

"Wait!" I heard Tae shout from behind me. "Jimin don't!"

Just as I was about to open the door I was pushed back on the wall face to face with Taehyung.

"What is the matter with you?" I asked him. "I just want to talk to her."

"You're not thinking straight...did you take the remedy this morning?"

"Yes I made sure to take it...I took it just before we left."

"You promise...Jimin so help me..."

"I promise." I insisted. "Now let me go I need to find her." i tried pushing home off me but it was no use.

"She will be back...remember, she is coming back for the group audition."

"I want to talk to her privately..."

"You can't do that...not yet."

"Why not?" I asked starting to get annoyed.

"Because Namjoon has to change the company policy on dating staff."

My eyes widened. "What?"

"If you go after her now...before we change the policy it will look bad on everyone...literally everyone."

"What do you mean?"

"There is a policy in place that we can't date employees...its...to avoid any...well you know...accidents...but we never changed it when we all got mated...you are the only one left and if you try anything with her it will tarnish the reputation."