Chapter Twelve: Dressed To Impress

Your POV

Nervous? No...not nervous. TERRIFIED. I am absolutely terrified. I haven't had so much as one conversation with any of them, let alone a dinner with all of them at the same time.

I need to look my best. I pulled out my curl creamer and dried my hair so that my curls would fall naturally...I pinned the tops of my bangs back so that it looked nice and applied a little bit of make up. I took out my contacts deciding to wear my glasses and that's when I went over to my wardrobe. If there was ONE thing about Alex I loved more than her personality...it was her sense of style. She would never let me go shopping alone and she would always give me clothes she doesn't wear. I put on my favorite red lace bra, and matching lace boyshorts grabbing the red lace dress she gave me when she couldn't decide what to wear to meet her boyfriend's parents.

The dress strapps were two fingers thick, tight through the chest and flowed delicately all the way to the bottom. The material was thick and the lace part fell over a solid material that was slightly lighter than the top itself. This dress made my boobs look great but was still appropriate for occasions such as this. I applied a bit of body oil to my skin to make me smell fresh and check myself in the mirror. I took a long selfie and sent the picture to Alex letting her know that I was about to have dinner with all 7 of them. Just then there was a knock at my door.

I opened the door and Jimin was leaning on the door frame wearing ripped dark jeans, a loose fitting shirt and a leather jacket that had zippers all over it. He turned to me when I opened the door and his eyes immediately did a scan of my body, from my head to my toes. When he flicked his eyes back up to mine I could see a sultry tone to them and he grabbed me pulling me into his body hard causing me to yelp. He had hold of my wait with one hand as his other hand tilted my face up to him.

"What are you doing to me?" Then placed a soft lingering kiss to my lips and I melted into him. When he pulled back he smirked. "You look delicious."

"Th-thank you Jimin."

"I almost want you to change." He smiled.

"Why?"

"Because I don't want the public to see you sexy like this." He said lowly in a husky tone.

I started to get nervous. "W-well if you don't like it I can..."

But he stopped my rambling by kissing me again, this time a little harder nibbling lightly on my bottom lip. "Stop it." He said. "I love it...you look absolutely stunning. I just have a hard time sharing what's mine."

"How are you sharing me?"

"Other people are going to see you like this...they are going to see you walking around in that dress and think they can approach you...but you baby, are mine."

"Officially." I responded biting his bottom lip.

He chuckled. "Officially. Come on now girlfriend, time to have dinner with the chaos that are my brothers."

I laughed at his goofy behavior and he held my hand as we walked out to the black SUV that he was always riding around in. When we got in the vehicle he made me sit on his lap and he kissed me all through the ride as his hand rested just above the inside of my right knee. It made me excited to have his hand so close and I loved it. The car stopped...but he didn't. He kept his free hand glued to my back pressing me into him as he kissed me hard. I pulled my hand up tapping his arm and he reluctantly pulled back.

"What is it?" He breathed.

"The car stopped." I panted. "I think we are here."

"So?"