Chapter One: The Music

Jimin POV

"Do we ALL have to be here?"

"Yes!"

"But this audition is for You and Tae...why do I have to be here?"

"You are part of the dance line Jungkook...your opinion is valuable."

"Oh don't try to butter me up hyung."

I laughed. "Just make it through the first part...then it will be Hobi, Tae and I."

"Fine." He huffed. "When does it start?"

"In a few minutes." I look around. "Where is Tae anyway?"

"It wasn't my turn to watch him." Jungkook said sitting on the chair with his feet up on the table. I turned to start looking for him when Jungkook called out to me.

"Hyung."

"Yes?"

"Did you take your remedy last night?"

My eyes opened wide. SHIT. I totally forgot.

"Oh no..." I groaned running my hand through my hair. I looked up at the clock and saw it was 8 am...I had an hour...shit. Just then I saw Jungkook's arm raise and he had a small brown bottle in his hand.

"Here."

I rushed over taking it from him and gulping it all down quickly. When I was done I was breathing heavy and I looked up to him.

"Thanks."

"You need to start remembering that...seriously...one day you are going to forget and it's going to end badly...for all of us."

"I know...I know I'm sorry. I'll be more carful." I nodded.

Just then the rest of the guys walked into the large studio room followed by a large group of girls. As they walked passes us they giggled and whispered to one another pointing at all of us. I roll my eyes as them and walk toward the table next to Jungkook. If it was one thing I hated, it was giddy school girls. I mean, don't get me wrong, we are used to it by now but it didn't make it any less annoying. Just then Tae walked up to us.

"I think we will have our work cut out for us, I was watching some of them rehearse and they are a talented group."

As he spoke I watched as one girl in particular walked by. She wasn't the same size as the rest of the girls, she was a bit thicker...actually a lot thicker. Her hair was long and curly, and her eyes shined a bright blue almost like ice. She walked gracefully over to the corner away from all the chaos and sat crossing her legs. She wore leggings and a baggy shirt while the other girls wore short shorts, spandex, and barely a sports bra. I was completely entranced by her and she was aboslutly gorgeous.

"Pretty aint she." Hoseak said breaking my trance.

I looked back over to her as she smiled to her phone.

"Yeah...she is."

Just then Namjoon called the room to order and a silence fell across the room.

"Alright, as you all may know, you have been the 25 selected to audition for the dance department of our company. You were the chosen 25 of the 50 tapes we watched over the last few weeks and now is your chance to shine. After today...you will be narrowed down to the top 15 and those 15 dancers will be asked to come back in a few days for a second audition. We will then take 10 of those 15 dancers and 5 of you will be working with Jimin." He gestured towards me and I raised my hand. "And the other 5 of you will be working with Taehyung." He gesture towards Tae and he waved. "Both Jungkook and Hoseok will be helping but your every day coach will be Tae and Jimin while Jungkook and Hoseok will work with the male dancers. Occasionally Jimin and Tae work with them as well, we like to hold dynamic here but for the most part you will be with the 95 liners."