Chapter Thirty: Bam Bam

Jimin POV

Group 3 was more than ready for the performance they had. They didn't really need our help, but just as we were asked, both Y/N and I are here watching them perfect the choreography. As we watched she walked up to me whispering in my ear.

"I really don't think they need to practice all day...maybe get together two or three times a week before the performance."

I nodded in agreement and loudly cleared my throat. "ALRIGHT." I shouted, and Y/N turned off the music. "You guys are perfect...the choreography is beautiful and it flows amazingly. I want you to meet up a few times a week just to be sure everything goes right, and then we will all meet up again the day before the performance."

Everyone slowly left one by one leaving me and Y/N in the studio. She started to stretch and I couldn't help myself but to stare. She was the best thing that ever happened to me...and as selfish as it sounds, I don't take back biting her. And she needs to know.

"Baby..." I called to her.

She looked up and smiled. "Yes?"

"If I had the opportunity to take back what I did..." I started as I approached her. She stood straight and looked at me intently. "I wouldn't." I finished as I stood in front of her. Her eyes soften and a small smile came across her face. I took her face in my hands and kissed her over and over on her pillowy lips. "I'm sorry if that's selfish of me..."

"Stop." She interrupted placing two fingers on my lips. She kissed me again softly before responding. "I wouldn't want you to." She smiled.

I wrapped my fingers around the back of her head and pulled her into me again. We kissed deeply for too short of time before we heard a loud dramatic slow clap from the door. Before I turned around I saw her eyes go big and I instantly was on edge.

I turned to see Jackson...and damnit...Bam Bam.

"Who is that?" She whispered.

"Nice to see you again Jimin." Jackson said.

"Jackson." I responded. "Bam Bam."

"Bam Bam?" She whispered.

"Hello Jiminie...it's a real...pleasure to see you again." He seductively hissed. She must have caught on to the connotation because I heard her growl lowly and step next to me.

"Who the fuck are you?" She spar at them.

"Oh babygirl this is my brother Bam Bam." He smirked at her. "He and Jimin go way back...don't you?"

She looked at me and I didn't respond.

"Jiminie...did you miss me?" He cooed sweetly.

"No." I said coldly.

"Awh, come on."

"What are you doing here?" I sneered. "I told you last time we were in the same room that I wanted nothing to do with you."

"Well that's just rude." He huffed.

"What the fuck do you want with my boyfriend?"

His face turned into one of anger as he responded to her. "Human labels mean nothing in this world princess...you will do well to fucking remember that." He turned back to me with a wicked smile. "In this world you take what you want....and I know what I want."

"I don't want you..." I said. I felt her tense next to me. "She is the one I want." I said pulling her closer to me.

"That makes two of us." Jackson said walking closer. "How about we battle it out? Whoever wins get the princess."