Chapter TwentyFive: Jackson Wang

Your POV

The next day was much lighter and I didn't feel so stressed, but Jimin was late. We were in the studio, music playing as I watched our teammates practice and they were so good. I was so proud of Jimin and all the work he had done. I looked back at the time and decided to look for him. It wasn't like him to be late like this. It was early in the morning so there weren't very many people here. Namjoon told the entire company to take a long weekend, but Jimin and our team decided to do one last practice just for good measure. Before I left the room I turned to our teammates.

"Guys...you are perfect, just go home. Enjoy your long weekend. I'll see you Monday."

They thanked me and we gathered our things to leave. I was the last to leave the studio turning off the lights. I forgot how creepy this buiding is when all the lights are off like this. I started to make my way down the hallway towards the back office when something grabbed onto me from behind and covered my mouth. I struggled slightly only to hear my favorite laugh in the world. I twirled to see Jimin behind me laughing hysterically at my reaction.

"You are such an asshole Park Jimin." I laughed. "You scared the fuck out of me."

He raised an eye brow at me and started to walk towards me. "You think I could fuck the attitude out of you?"

"I'm sorry...attitude?"

He circled his arms around me pulling me into his chest. "Yeah...you have a really nasty attitude, babr. I think I need to fuck it out of you." He said in a voice allowing me to pick up his sarcasm and teasing.

"Hmmmm." I responded as I placed my hands on his pectorals running my thumbs over his nipples. "You might just have to, babe."

He kissed me hard and heavy pressing me into the wall with all his force. I tightly held on to him kissing him back with the same amount of need he was giving me. Quickly he moved me to the door we were standing by opening the door. He pushed me inside and unfortuanly, the light was on. I jumped back from him only to meet the wide eyes from Namjoon and a good looking stranger next to him.

"I-I'm so sorry..." I stuttered covering my mouth.

Jimin was next to my side immediately holding me tightly to him. The stranger eyed me and smirked at Jimin.

"Nice to see you so happy Jimin." He said.

There was an awkward silence in the room and I looked up to see Jimin looking more angry than I have ever seen him. He didn't respond to the stranger and I looked over to Namjoon and he also had a worried look on his face. Ah...this must be Jackson. I looked over to him and his gaze met mine and I furrowed my forehead annoyed at the smirk he had on his face.

I turned to Jimin and grabbed his hand. "Come on baby, this room is occupied."

I attempted to pull him away and he slowly stepped with me. Before we could fully leave the room however, Jackson spoke again.

"There's no rush...I haven't met you before. Don't I get an introduction, Jimin?"

Jimin's grip on my hand tightened and he turned back towards the other two pulling me behind him slightly. "There is no pleasure in meeting you so why would I introduce you?"

He sighed heavily. "Look, I'm not here to cause trouble, I just need a job."

"What?" Jimin sounded angry.

"I need a job. I don't want to be lurking in dark shadows anymore and I want a house. In order to get a house I need money. So as I said, I'm just here for a job."

Jimin looked over to Namjoon with a serious look. "You're not entertaining this idea are you?"

"Well..."