Chapter Nineteen: Sweaty Touches

Your POV

No sooner did the words leave my lips, Jimin leaned forward pulling me to straddle his lap. He trapped me in a heated kiss and I tangled my fingers in his hair. This kiss was different...He wasn't holding back this time. He held on to me tightly as his lips moved across mine. I heard him growl as he pushed his tongue in my mouth pulling my tongue into his mouth as well. I opened my mouth letting him in and we lost ourselves, melting into one another. After a while a thought came to mind.

I pulled away from him and he groaned from the loss of contact. "What?" he asked searching my face.

"Is that what happened when you kissed me at my dorm? When I couldn't breath...it's because..."

"I don't NEED to breath...we don't NEED to breath...it just is easier to do it..."

"Oh..." I thought for a moment and his grip on my hips brought me back to focus on his lips.

I dipped my head and bit his bottom lip and he groaned. He suddently twisted our bodies pinning me to the bed.

He pulled up from me and his hands started to roam up my body. "God Jin will kill me if I rip this dress..."

"Move so I can take it off."

He moved slightly and helped me remove my dress, bra, and panties. This was the fist time I was laying under him completely naked. We showered together sure...but I wasn't at his mercy in the shower...he had gone down on me sure...but I wasn't naked.

"God you're beautiful." He said as his fingertips danced from my chest down to my hip bone. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath through his nose and let it out through his mouth and when he looked at me again his eyes were lustful and animalistic. "Finally...I can have you."

He got up from me and stripped his clothes ripping them off in the process. Once he was naked he climbed back on top of me not hesitating to let his body press onto mine heavily. I loved the pressure of his body on mine. He started to leave hot, wet, open mouthed kisses from my shoulders up to the bottom of my ear.

With my new found strength I was able to roll over on top of him with each knee resting on the bed and sitting right on his hardened length. And oh boy was it hard...and long...and thick...I gasped a bit looking down and when I saw it I thought I would pass out.

"HOLY SHIT JIMIN."

"Do you see now why I didn't want to do this while you were human? I would have destroyed you."

I looked up to him and smirked. "You saying you cant destroy me anymore."

He picked up on my flirty tone smirking in return. "I can sure try baby." He went to roll me over but I stopped him.

"Wait...it's my fucking turn...you stay there." I said pointing a finger at him. He raised his hands up in surrender.

I shimmied down his body and leveled my face with his quivering member. I didn't even wait, I took him in my mouth in one go and hearing the noise that came out of his mouth made me drip with desire for him. But I focused on his cock first. I pushed him all the way to the back of my throat and started to shallowly bob my head so all he could feel was his tip getting sucked down my throat.

"HOLY SHIT!" he yelled gripping on to my hair. "Baby...you...GOOOOOD." He groaned. I loved the way he tasted...and damn I couldn't get enough of him. Slowly I allowed my head to pull him from the back of my throat almost taking him completely out of my mouth. I gripped hold of the base of him and focused on his head and slit. He shook slightly and groand again. I started bobbing faster and faster tightening my lips to him being sure to twist my hand slightly as well.