Chapter TwentyThree: Netflix Interrupted

Your POV

The longest week of my life...never did I ever think that I would be sex starved...and it is miserable. Jimin has been so busy with the business side of his work that we have barely seen each other. I have been deprived of his touch, and he of mine for too long. This has to end.

As it were, I was alone in the house watching a Netflix movie when he got home. It was about 11pm when he made his way over to me plopping down on my left side curling his arms around me and pulling me tightly to him.

"Touch day?" I asked raking my fingers over the smooth skin of his arms.

"Just long...I'm so done with this contract stuff." He huffed out.

"Well tomorrow is Saturday." I said turning towards him. "At least you'll get a break."

"At least I'll get to see you." He pouted kissing my lips. "I missed you."

"I missed you too Jiminie."

He kissed me again then turning me around to snuggle back into his hold. I was a little disappointed that he didn't suggest we lock ourselves in our bedroom for the next several hours, but cuddling watching a movie would be fine...for now.

We were half way through the movie when I felt Jimin stir from behind me. He repositioned himself so he still had his arm aroud me but that his other arm was free. He started tracing circles on my skin with his fingertips. I felt goosebumps scatter across my skin and I groaned a bit loving the feeling of his soft touches.

"I love it when you do this." I mumbled.

He laughed. "I know. That's why I do it."

His fingers went from my arm to my back causing me to lay more on my stomach. "I feel like I should be doing this to you, babe. You're the one with all the stress."

"You don't think touching you relieves my stress? Baby...you now better." He teased.

I couldn't help but to giggle in response. "Fine by me Park, fine by me."

Another few minutes of his fingertips gliding over my skin, I was almost lulled to sleep. Just then I felt a very soft kiss on my upper shoulder, waking me up wide eyed. He leaned back and continued to softly drag his fingers across my skin and an idea came to mind. I turned so that I was laying on my back, and very discretely...pulled my tank top down so the swell of my breasts were in his line of sight.

I heard him exhaled deeply but I kept my eyes on the TV as to not give anything away. He continued to lightly trace patters on my skin with his soft fingertips, and as he did I could feel excitement starting to boil within me. Thankfully I was smart enough to just ware a tank top, no bra this night, thinking no one would be home. Just as I thought he moved from my arm and shoulder to above my chest tracing back and forth and up and down a bit. My breathing became heavier and I knew he noticed because his movements became more deliberate and slow.

I moved my head turning towards him and when I opened my eyes his locked with mine. I gave him a soft, innocent smile closing my eyes while I faced him. I started to move my hand around his stomach under his shirt returning the favor. I felt him shutter and there must have been something in him that snapped because suddenly he leaned over me pinning my hand next to my head.

"Don't. Move." He says.

I nodded and watched as he slowly dragged the straps of my tank top down allowing me to pull my arms out. He then pulled the front of it down freeing my breasts as they bounced softly in place. He cupped them with his warm hands rubbing his thumbs over my nipples causing me to gasp in softly.