Chapter Eight: Picked Up

Your POV

"I KNEW IT!"

"Just stop okay..."

"NO NO...I KNEW you would catch someone's eye."

"Okay yes, you were right...but don't you think its weird? He's technically my boss."

"Um...partner...." She wiggled her eyes. "Obviously for more than one thing."

"Oh my god shut up." I rolled my eyes.

"So where are you going to go?"

"I'm not sure...he didn't say."

"When are you going?"

"I don't know that either...it's been a week since I've seen him."

"A WEEK? AND YOU'RE JUST TELLING ME ABOUT IT NOW?!"

"Well I was moving and processing everything...I had a hard time believing it really happened. Plus I start work tomorrow."

"OH MY GOD...you're going to have such cute dancer babies!"

"Will you stop...I haven't even gone out with him yet."

"Uhhh technically, you had a romantic picnic in the dance studio...alone. Sounds like a date to me."

I roll my eyes. "Okay Alex, if it makes you feel better I'll consider it a date."

"As you should...now...lets go over rules."

"Rules?"

"Rules. Rule number one: Don't sleep with him on the first date."

"ALEX!"

"Rule number two: Be SURE you kiss in on the first date...that is crucial."

"Why?"

"Because it will allow you to see if there is any chemistry. First kisses are very important...they sent the tone for the rest of the relationship."

"You're insane."

"Rule number three: Don't wear anything too revealing...but give him SOMETHING to look at. Like a tight dress or...whatever."

"How am I supposed to do that if I don't even know where we are going or what we are doing...he doesn't seem to be the...stereotypical date kind of guy."

"Hmm...true...okay rule number three is conditional. Rule number four: Get in good with his friends. You will go so much farther if you get along with his friends."

"You mean the other 6 owners of the biggest music company in the world...that'll be easy." I said sarcastic thick in my tone.

She narrowed her eyes at me. "I don't like the tude..."

"This is ridiculous Alex...why are you like this?"

"Because I want you to be happy...you...you deserve to be happy for once." Her tone much softer.

"Awe." I gaver her a big hug as she struggled to get away.

"WHY?!

"Because I love you."

She pat my back slowly. "Let go."

I giggled and released her. "I have to go though...I need to put all my stuff away and organize all my belongings in the new room."

"That'll be fun...I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you too."

She kissed me on the cheek and gave me a sad smile. I walked outside pulling my phone out to call a cab when a black SUV pulled up. My mouth dropped when I saw Jimin step out of the back seat.