Chapter ThrityTwo: Mating

Jimin POV

She sat there panting lightly, her shirt ripped over her shoulders, and her thighs twitching. I looked deep into her eyes and she nodded silently. I made my way over to her and engulfed her lips into a sweet and tender kiss. My entire body was on fire. This is it. I am finally going to mate her...she is going to be mine...for real. I discarded her torn shirt as she worked on discarding mine. Once both our shirts were off I pulled her from the counter and placed her on her feet. I knelt down and pulled down her leggings slowly. The remedy had warn off so I could smell her...and her arousal was maddening. I had to consciously remind myself that I needed to take it as slow as possible. She then stood there in lace panties and her sports bra.

I could see the fire in her eyes mirrored my own because she pulled my sweats off my legs ripping them clear off. She stared at my erectioin and licked her lips causing me to throb slightly. When I did she look back at me and tore her own bra off. With her full breasts on display for me I took hold of her lace panties and tore those off of her not caring that neither of us would have clothes to walk out of here with at this rate. She yelped but smiled as she dropped to her knees pulling my boxers down. She groaned when she saw how much I was throbbing, and before I knew it, I was buried deep into her hot wet mouth and the tip of my cock hit the back of her throat.

She moaned again and the vibration caused me to groan in return. I held on to the back of her head keeping her hair out of her face so I could watch as she skillfully took me over and over again as she bobbed her head. My thighs began to shake and I couldn't help my eyes to roll in the back of my head...her mouth was almost as good as being inside her...almost.

It took all the strength I had to stop her. I tightened my grip on her hair keeping her from bobbing back down and tilted her head to look up to me. Her lilps were swollen slightly and saliva and a bit of precum decorated her beautiful bottom lip.

"Baby...you are so fucking good at that...but I want to be inside you."

She smiled and nodded standing to her feet and whipping her mouth with the back of her hand. He embraced me as she kissed me, allowing her tongue to dance into my mouth. She tasted so sweet. My heart wouldn't not stop from beating as hard as it ever had, and I could not help myself but to pull her tightly to me reaching down between her legs. I dipped my finger into her folds and I easily slid on top of her clit.

"Fuck baby...you are so wet...did sucking Oppa's cock turn you on?" I asked her pulling her head back.

She giggled. "Yes, Oppa...I love the taste of your thick cock."

I couldn't help but to chuckle in return. "You're so naughty."

She smiled. "Only for you, Oppa."

I pulled her closer to me, my back slamming into the shower door. She turned and smiled mischievously as she reached for the inside of the shower. She turned on the hot water and stepped in beckoning me to follow her by curling her pointer finger in the air. I didn't hesitate to step in closing the door behind me. I pushed her against the shower wall as the water cascaded down our bodies and kissed her with so much passion I thought I'd make her pass out.

"I love you so much." I breathed as I pulled back.

She kept me close so our lips were still touching as she responded. "I love you too Jimin. More than I have ever loved anyone before." There was a tear that fell from her eye and I kissed it away gently.

"Are you sure this is how you want to do this?"

"I don't want to go any longer without you...without being connected to you. Please Jimin...I need you."