Chapter Fourteen: Breakdown

Your POV

The next few weeks were again happier than I had ever been. I loved dancing and we had our first showcase last night and it went off without a hitch. I had gotten a lot closer to Jimin's brothers as well. And even though I knew they weren't related by blood, they really did act like brothers. Jin and Namjoon played a very parental role in their household and Jin and I got really close. More than once Jimin has had to take me home tipsy and giggling from haning out with Jin. Tae was always flirty, but he made me laugh almost as much as Jimin and Yoongi's dry humor was the best. Hoseok was a real ball of sunshine and he loved dancing more than anyone in the house I'm pretty sure. Jungkook was a literal golden coin...good at everything.  I even started to feel like part of the family. They made me feel welcome whenever I was over. 

Being Jimin's girlfriend was beautiful. He was funny, kind, talented, smart...there was just one problem.

He wouldn't have sex with  me.

Numerous times we had showered together it only ever leading to hot touches. Numerous times he had gone down on me, but not once would he let me reciprocate. It started to make me worry...I know that he was capable of the act because I could feel him any time things would get heated between us. I just didn't know what his problem was.

One day in particular I was at his house waiting for him to come back from a doctors appointment he had. He had them a lot...he would get physicals constantly to be sure that his body was keeping up with his work load.

"Hey."

I turned to see Yoongi walking over to me.

"Hey, how are you?"

"I'm doing well actually...just waiting for Tae to get home."

"Where is he?"

"Doctors appointment...we all go to them. He, Jimin and Jungkook usually go together, Hoseok and I go and then Jin and Namjoon go. We are really health conscious in this family."

"It seems so." I chuckled.

"Y/N, would you care if I asked you a personal question?"

"You can ask me anything."

He nodded and took a deep breath. "Do you remember when you come over here for the first time...the dinner Jin hosted about a month ago?"

"Yes...I had a hang over the next day."

He laughed. "I'm sorry if I was...being rude."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, one by being so quiet and not talking a lot...its been a while since Jimin has been so interested in someone and I know he and Tae are really close, so it makes me worry about his well being. Also...I just know that Jimin isn't a very carful person...and I just don't want to see you get hurt...we are all starting to care deeply for you."

"You think Jimin would hurt me?"

"Not intentionally." She shook his head. "But it could happen."

"Do you mean physically?"

He hesitated momentarily. "He's just like the maknae...he's a muscle pig and sometimes they don't know their own strength."

I laughed at the nickname. "Thanks Yoongi...I appreciate your concern."

"Sure."

Just then the door swung open and Jimin, Tae, and Jungkook walked in. Tae immediately walked over to Yoongi and sat on his lap.

"Hello handsome." He said before placing a kiss on his lips.

"Hey baby." He replied. "How did everything go?"

"Ship shape!" He kissed Yoongi again only a little harder. "But I'd love if you took us to our room...right now."

Without so much of a hesitation Yoongi picked up Tae effortlessly and made his way to the stairs as he kissed him again and again.

"I'm gunna go find Hobi...bye guys!" Jungkook waived as he took two stairs at a time running to his room.

I laughed and looked up at Jimin who had lust in his eys. "You look particularly gorgeous today." He kissed me on my neck. "Mmmm and you taste delicious too." He swiped his tongue across my neck and I stood up. I turned to face him and he had a confused look. "What's wrong?"

"Take me to your room." I demanded.

He reached his hand out to me and we quickly made it to his room trying to avoid the noises of his neighboring roommates. Once we were in, I locked the door and pushed him on his bed. I started kissing him aggressively nipping at his bottom lip as I went. He moaned into the kiss and that only excited me more. Suddenly I found my body being flipped and Jimin hovering above me. He started to kiss down my neck and to my chest; a tell tale sign of my pending orgasm. But I didn't want it with his mouth this time. I stopped him gripping his hair.

"Jimin."

"Yes, baby."

"Can we please...you know..."

He furrowed his eyes and looked down. "Not today." He whispered lowly.

I stayed frozen laying on my back lost in thought. He doesn't want to sleep with me. He really doesn't want it. A mix between hurt and anger started to fill inside of me and all I wanted was to be far, far away from Jimin. I pushed him off me softly and unlocked his door leaving his room.

"Where are you going?" he called out to me. I ignored him as I grabbed my stuff from the kitchen counter and went to make my way to the front door but Jimin stopped me. "Wait, stop...what are you doing?"

"Wait...wait...wait..." I mocked. "All I ever do is wait for you Jimin...If you don't want me then don't have me...I cant do this anymore."

I could feel the tears start to pool in my eyes and I couldn't fight them anymore. Obviously there was a problem and he refused to talk to me about it...which means that it was me. I was the problem.

"W-what do you mean? What can't you do?"

"I want to be physical with you...I want show you so badly how I feel about you and you wont let me. What else am I supposed to think?"

"Not that I don't want you!"

"HOW?!" I shouted furious at this point. "Its...its like you do things for me just to keep me around...you didn't want me to meet your brothers at first, you didn't even want me in your house...are you ashamed of me?"

"Of course not." He took my face in his hands and pulled his forehead to mine. "I could never."

"Then what is it Jimin...why wont you let me get close to you?"

"Is this really about sex?" he asked.

I jerked my head away from him and stomped around him.

"If you for one second think this is really about SEX then you are dumber than I thought Park Jimin."

I opened the front door and slammed it behind me not caring at all if the others heard me. I started to run. I wanted to get far, far away from him.

Of course it's not about sex. It's about being close...it's about intimacy...it's about him not telling me something and hiding it from me. I just know in my gut that something isn't right with this. Which makes everything so much harder because every instinct I have is telling me to turn around, to throw my arms around him and kiss him.

But I cant. Not after that performance. I started to get tired and stopped. I noticed that I was really close to the studio building...I'll just go there...maybe practice a little. I didn't want to go to my dorm in case Jimin would be looking for me...plus I have extra clothes and shoes in my locker. I'll just practice...yeah....that'll clear my mind.