Chapter TwentySix: Mine

Jimin POV

I know just fucking her would not make her mine. I know that each climax would not matter in the terms of possession I deeply felt over her. But I needed this. I needed to be between her legs...I needed to feel her body, hear her moans, and see her pleasure. I needed to know that though it wasn't official, that she was mine.

"Oh FUCK! Jimin!" She yelled for the nth time tonight.

God she tasted to sweet, my face was currently buried between her legs my tongue lapping at her sweet honey. Her clit was red and swollen, and most likely a little sore from how long I had been down on her; and this after fucking her...twice.

I wrapped my lips around it and sucked hard flicking my tongue at the same time. With that she let out a loud groan form the back of her throat and jerked her body. I looked up to her as I continued to lick at her and fuck was she stunning. I had tied her hands to the headboard with steel chains, knowing she was now strong enough to break the rope we had used in the past for this exact event. There was a light sheet of sweat dewing on every inch of her body, her chest was heaving up and down with every heavy breath she took, and her head was thrown back into the pillow as she attempted to deal with the pending fifth orgasm coming her way.

I knew she was close, she started to get even wetter and I knew just what to do to push her over the edge. I used my ring and middle finger to thrust back into her and pushed hard rapidly. In no time she was singing my name bucking her hips into my face. I continued to lick wanting her waves of climax to wash through her as much as possible.

"Oh god, Jimin!"

Once the orgasm starting to lessen I pulled my fingers from her and gave her a final kiss on her wet lips. I started kissing up her body deliberately slowly. She twitched each time I sucked a little on her skin...she was so sensitive...I fucking loved it. Once I made it to her full breasts, I suckled on each nipple lightly, just enough to cause her to whimper.

"Jimin..." she breathed out.

I let go of her smiling that I could make her melt this way. "Yes, baby?"

"This..." she breathed heavily. "This is too much."

"Oh no it not baby." I said as I allowed my palms to skim up her torso ending on her head. I pushed a few sweat soaked strands of hair out of her face then leaning down to kiss her. "I'm not done with you yet."

She whined again. "But...I..."

"Shh, shh, just relax baby."

"But I..." she swallowed. "I want to touch you." She's so cute when she pouts. "Please, let me touch you?"

I kissed her lips again softly a few times as I reached up and unlocked the chain lock. Once her hands were free she ran her fingers through my hair tugging slightly. I groaned at the feeling...she knew exactly what I needed to get me going. I lowered my body even more leveling myself between her legs. She was still wet and I was hard as a rock. I teased her folds slipping the tip of my cock just at her entrance but not quite pushing in. She was swollen and I knew this would be the last time for the night.

She continued to kiss me pushing her tongue into my mouth. After a moment I felt her buck her hips up into me trying to push me into her. I chuckled breaking the kiss. "Someone seems to be a little needy." I teased.

She groand. "Auurrghhhh, Jimin...you said you wouldn't tease me."

I ghosted my lips over hers. "I never said that baby."

"Please, Jimin...Plea-"

Before she could finish that thought I thrusted into her in one fluid motion and her mouth dropped open in a loud gasp of pleasure. I smirked down at her as I started to slowly push and pull out of her. "Is that what you wanted?"

She gripped my shoulders. "Yes...oh god..." She closed her eyes and threw her head back again with her mouth open in awe.

I allowed her to bask in the feeling of my cock stretching her again before I pulled out and quickly flipped her over. I pulled her hips up to my pelvis and thrusted into her again earning a beautiful groan from her lips. I didn't want to tease her anymore so I started to thrust fast and hard reaching down to grip her hair in the process. My other hand held onto her waist keeping her steady.

"FUCK BABY!" I groaned out to her. "You're so fucking tight...holy shit."

It amazed me at how many times I could fuck her deep and hard and she could still choke my cock in all the right ways. I could feel her throbbing around me which caused me to get closer to my own release. I pulled her flush with my body so she was now standing on her knees in front of me. I continued to thrust in her deep and hard only adding my fingers to circle her clit in the process.

"Oh my god Jimin!" she held on to my arms as she started to tighten even more, and my lower stomach became heavy as well.

"Cum babygirl...cum for me." I whispered in her ear. With one more hard thrust her liquids squirted out of her and so did mine. I continued to thrust slowly riding my high, and rubbing her clit so she could ride hers. Once we both came down I kept inside of her and held her tightly to me so she couldn't move.

I placed a few soft kisses to the back of her neck and shoulder and felt her shutter into me. She rolled her head back to rest against mine.

"That was fucking amazing." She breathed out.

I couldn't help but chuckle at her current state and kissed her on her neck again. "Yes...it really was...you are always amazing."

She chucked causing her pussy to clamp on me slightly and me to wince. "You are always amazing Jimin." She laughed again. "There is no doubt to the house that I'm yours now." She continued to giggle forcing me to pull out of her. I chuckled with her as she turned her head placing a soft kiss to my lips, once, then twice. "I love you."

I pulled my hand up to hold her face in place as I looked into her eyes. There was no doubt in my mind at that moment that we had nothing to hold back. She was mine, and I was hers.

She kissed me again searching my eyes. "I'm hungry."

I laughed. "Me too. I really worked up an appetite." I said lightly smacking her ass.

She giggled and leaned back down crawling to get off the bed. I watched as she made her way to our shared walk in closet and followed her. She was going through her many pajamas as I stared at her in all her naked glory. I was so lucky to have someone like her as my mate, she was everything I ever wanted and more.

"It's rude to stare." She said smirking at me as he threw on a pair of plaid pants.

"I'm not even sorry. When you're staring at something that inredible, you have no regrets."

She leaned back into the wall still topless and I watched her as she eyed me up an down. "I can understand that." Then she winked.

I laughed and when she turned to grab a tank top I walked to my side of the closet. I threw on a pair of sweats and a black tshirt. When I turned around she was leaning again against the wall smirking at me.

"What?" I asked tiling my head as I walked towards her.

"You're still a little hard, babe."

I looked down and sure enough there was a small bulge prodding from my pants. I looked back up to her and I continued to make my way to her. "That's your fault ya know."

She smiled. "I know."

Once I made it to her, I quickly pinched her nipples through her tank top making her gasp.I chuckled and wrapped my arms around her. "Your nipples are pretty hard."

"That's your fault...ya know." She said mocking me.

I leaned down kissing her. "I know."