Chapter TwentyNine: Paid Vacation

Your POV

"Alright..." Namjoon sighed walking into the conference room. "I met with him a few hours ago, and just got off the phone with HR; he's gone."

"Gone?" Jin asked.

"Fired. Gone." He replied.

"So when you talked to him?..." Hoseok asked.

"I asked for his version of what happened." He sighed and looked at Jimin. "You were right...we should have never brought him here."

"What did he say?" I asked.

"His story was parallel to yours, Noona. He didn't even hide anything."

"You're not telling us something." Jimin chimed in.

There was a long pause and Namjoon locked eyes with Jimin. Jimin was holding my hand tightly and his grip stiffened as he waited for Namjoon to resond. After an awkward moment or two... "He said that he did nothing wrong. He claims that because she was not mated, it was within his right to...do what he did."

"Jimin..." I squeaked. "You're hurting my hand."

He let go and placed his hand on my thigh instead. He took a deep breath and let it out through his nose before he spoke. "So he's gone...what does that mean?"

"That means he is not here...but I don't know where he is."

"WHAT?" Tae shouted. "Did he like...run away?"

"Pretty much." Namjoon said taking a seat. "Hoseok, do you think you could run a perimeter? See if you can...you know."

"I don't know...I'd have to be able to smell..."

"Take Jungkook with you...he will help you and bring along a remedy in case anything gets out of hand."

They both nodded. "We will have to go tomorrow...I've already taken it for today."

"That's fine."

"Namjoon, should we be worried?"

"I don't know Yoongs...I have a feeling we haven't seen the last of Jackson."

Suddenly we heard a gasp coming from Taehyung as he was looking at his phone. He looked up with wide eyes and started to stammer. "Uhhh...J-Joon....you m-might w-ant to put the n-news on."

Yoongi scooted closer to Taehyung wrapping an arm around his shoulders and pulling him close. He looked down at his phone and a moment later his eyes went wide as well. He looked up to Namjoon nodding.

We turned on the news and what I heard sent chills down my spine.

"...she was found outside her home completely drained of any blood in her body. This type of murder is one that anyone would find abnormally chilling. We were unable to speak with her family, but our sourced tell us this had to have been within the last few hours since her mother spoke with her just this morning. Her name was Taylor Lace and she was one of the popular dance instructors for Big Hit Entertainment. We don't even know if the 7 CEO's are aware of her death, but one thing is for sure, we are eagerly awaiting a statement...."

Namjoon turned off the TV and ran his hands from the bottom of his face and through his hair. Jin got up wrapping his arms around him. "We will make a statement on Monday. Tae what is our schedule for the next month?"

"We have a performance on the 28th but that is 3 weeks from now."

"What group?"

"Group 3...they are the ones who are traveling."