I'll show you all

Joe's POV

Nick kissed my neck and I groaned. "No Nick. I uh... I don't think that'd be a good idea"

"I won't hurt you. I promise" his hand trailed to my ass slowly and he gave it a little squeeze. I yelped quietly.

He's really turning me on and maybe - No Joe! Don't think like this! You barely know him.  Although... he is incredibly hot... No! Stop!

I pushed him away.

"I said no!" I told him. Feeling shocked on how brave I'm being.

"Why won't you trust me?" He said sounding... hurt?

"I didn't say that... I just don't want to go home with you. I'm sorry"

"Come on. I would never hurt a pretty thing like you" I blushed. Curse this guy for having this kind of effect on me. Good job my lower is staying in check.

Zac came up to me.

"Zac. Can we go home? I don't want to go home with him"

"Aww! Come on Adams! There's nothing wrong with going home with him" he said, slurring his words.

He's obviously drunk as hell. He's going to be no help.

"I don't want to" I said looking down.

"Ahhhh! Once again Joseph the wuss is afraid"

I clenched my jaw. I'll show them that I'm not a wuss. I'll show you all!

"Fine!" I said as confidently as I could.

Nick's POV

I smirked and took Joe's hand. Leading him out of the club.

This is going to a fun night.

Joe's POV

What have I done? Should I have listened to my gut instinct? Or maybe this hot hunk isn't as bad as I thought?

Narrator's POV

Nick and Joe got a taxi back to Nick's house.

Nick lead Joe inside and that's where the fun began...

Sorry it's a little short. I promise that the next one will be longer.