I Love Him

(Monday)

Narrator's POV

Joe was walking to school with Kevin.

None of his friends know what happened on Friday night. Kevin was rambling on about some girl named Danielle who he met on Friday night. Joe was just in his own little world, preparing himself for school, people must think he was crazy for going to school after what happened on Friday night but he didn't want to break his perfect attendance record. He sighed.

Joe's POV

"Are you even listening?!" Kevin asked, bringing me back to reality.

"What? Uhm... no" I sighed.

Kevin rolled his eyes and grumbled.

Next thing I knew, I fell face first onto the floor.

"Watch where you're going, idiot!" Kevin yelled, going on protective mode as he helped me up.

"Oh! I'm sorry! I didn't look where I was going" the mystery man said.

"Obviously" Kevin rolled his eyes.

I looked at the mystery man and backed up into Kevin.

"N-Nick?" I stuttered

He looked at me and looked flabbergasted.

"Joe?" He said as his eyes widened.

Nick's POV

"Listen... I'm sorry...." I said until Joe cut me off.

"NO!" Joe said. "You can't just do something like that and just... kick me out!" He said, forgetting that his friend was behind him.

"What did he do?" His friend said, giving me a glare.

"He.... he took my virginity" Joe said quietly. "Then he told me the next morning that I was just a ‘good Fuck‘ to him" he added quietly, obviously embarrassed to say it louder.

"I'm sorry" I said... my voice cracking a bit. I couldn't cry, not here. I really felt guilty.

Joe's POV

I looked into his eyes. I saw... guilt?

I don't hate him. I hate what he did. I kept looking at him. Not sure what to say.

Kevin's POV

He took my best friend's virginity and he thinks that he can just say sorry and he'll be forgiven? That's not how it works.

I pushed Joe behind me and I was just about to swing for him until a small voice spoke up.

"Stop!" Joe said

I stopped and glared at this asshole named Nick.

"This isn't over" I said as Joe pulled me by my wrist and running to school. He's obviously worried that we're late.

Joe's POV

I ran away from Nick with Kevin. One of the reason was because we were late but the main reason was that... I love him

Nick's POV

I saw him run away with his friend.

Why did he stop him from hitting me? I did deserve getting hit.

I feel something that I've never really felt before for anyone.

I love him.