I hate Kevin

(A few hours later)

Narrator's POV

Joe was walking along the street slowly. He needed to go for a walk just to clear his head and forget about all the shit going on in his head.

Joe's POV

I sighed. Why does all this have to happen to me? Do I really love him or am I just trying to convince myself that I love him? What the fuck Joe? Of course you love him. I sighed again.

I was walking past an alley and I heard a groan. I froze in my steps and peered into the alley.

Should I go in? What if there's a bloodsucking vampire in there? I rolled my eyes. Sure, there's going to be a bloodsucking vampire here in New Jersey. I thought to myself sarcastically.

I was distracted from my thoughts when I heard another groan.

I stepped in the alley and my eyes were trying to adjust to the darkness.

"Hello? Who's there?" I said, hearing my voice echo a bit.

No answer.

I started walking down the alley, using the flashlight app on my phone, pretty handy don't you think?

I saw a man laying on the floor. It's Nick!

I kneeled down quickly on the uncomfortable cobbles, not bothering if my knees hurt.

"Nick!" I cried trying to look at his injuries

He groaned, swatting my hand away weakly.

"Who did this to you???" I said.

"Not supposed to talk... to you" Nick's hoarse voice spoke up.

"What? Why? I forgive you! I forgive you! Just tell me who did this to you!" I exclaimed.

"Not... supposed to tell you..." he said

"Just tell me! I won't tell anyone that you told me! Please tell me!" I shouted, feeling the tears build up. I may not know him that well but I really have feelings for him. I gripped his hand.

"It was... your friend... Kevin.." he passed out.

I was screaming. Trying to get him to wake up. The sobs were coming now as I called 911, which I should've done in the first place.

When they arrived, they wouldn't let me come but I literally had to beg them to let me come with them.

Once they let me in, I gripped his hand as we rode the the hospital. I had only one thought in my head.

I hate Kevin