I'm WHAT????

Narrator's POV

A doctor came 10 minutes later.

"Mr. Adams?" The doctor asked to capture Joe's attention.

"Yeah?" Joe asked

"Well, a few of our medical staff who have been helping you have noticed something" the doctor started.

"What?!?! Is it bad?!" Said, obviously worried about his boyfriend.

"Well, it depends on your situation" the doctor said.

"W-what is it?" Joe asked. Obviously scared.

"Well, we've noticed that there is some swelling around your stomach. Our only guess is that you're-"

"Pregnant?" Joe finished off the doctor's sentence.

The doctor just nodded.

"I understand that this is big news for you. I'll leave you two alone" he got left.

"I'm pregnant" Joe said, mainly to himself.

Joe looked up at his boyfriend whose face was pale.

"You need to abort it" Nick said out of nowhere.

"What?!?!" Joe gasped.

"Joe! You're sixteen! Having a baby will ruin everything! Everything you've worked for at school will go to complete WASTE Joe!" Nick said to Joe.

"How DARE you tell me to abort it!" Joe said coldly.

"I'm thinking of you Joe! You!" Nick persuaded him.

"No! You aren't! If you were, you wouldn't tell me to abort my own KID" Joe said angrily but letting the tears flow from his beautiful eyes.

Nick froze. He saw tears.

What the fuck are you doing Nick?

He felt his own flood gates burst open.

He sat on the edge of Joe's bed and sobbed his little heart out.

Joe awkwardly put his arm around Nick. He's never really comforted someone who's older than him. What does he say?

‘it's okay little one‘?

No. Nick isn't little

Joe sighed at his terrible thoughts of ways to cheer Nick up and just settled to kissing Nick's neck softly, not in a sexy way but in a loving way.

"What's wrong baby?" Joe asked quietly, not wanting to set him off again.

"I'mtheworstboyfriendever!Iwassostupid!Pleasedon'thateme!" Nick said in a rush.

Joe raised an eyebrow.

"Say that again?"

Nick took a deep breath.

"I'm the worst boyfriend ever! I was so stupid! Please don't hate me!"

"I don't hate you. I was just... upset... you kind of just blurted out about having an abortion" Joe said sadly.

Nick sighed.

"I know.. I was.,, shocked. If you want to keep the baby, you can." Nick smiled at Joe.

Joe giggled and they both kissed.

*sigh*

Sorry for the late update guys. I've had a lot going on. I can promise you that my next chapter will be up much quicker.