You can live with me

Narrator's POV

"M-Mom? Dad?" Joe stuttered.

"You're gay???" Joe's mother asked.

Joe nodded slowly. Hiding his face.

"My son is a faggot? You're a sinner Joseph! A sinner!" His dad spoke angrily.

Joe could feel the tears building up in his eyes.

"How long has this.... relationship been going on for" his mom asked.

"Just a couple of days" Joe's voice cracked.

"YOU! You turned my son into a sinner! How DARE you!" Joe's dad shouted angrily.

The tears were streaming down Joe's face now but he didn't wipe them away.

"With all due respect sir, you should support your son whether he's gay or note. That's if you love him." Nick spoke up, stay calm.

Paul, Joe's dad, chucked dryly.

"I can't respect him if he's a sinner. He's going to hell!"

Joe started sobbing as Kevin joined, obviously to see what was going on.

"What's going on?" Kevin asked.

Paul pointed to Nick "HE! Turned Joseph into a sinner! He's taking Joseph down to hell with him!"

Joe couldn't take it anymore.

"I love him!!!!! I fucking love him! Godammit!" His mom gasped at him using the Lord's name in vain.

"I love him. I'll scream it to the world!" Joe said "I, JOSEPH ADAMS LOVE NICHOLAS JONAS!" Joseph shouted but once he finished he received a slap from his dad. This got Nick and Kevin mad.

"Don't you dare hurt my boyfriend!" Nick said.

"I love him" Joe whispered again "You have to respect that" Joe carried on.

"You can pack your stuff and leave my house then" Paul started "Because if you live under my roof then you live under my rules! So either break up with him or pack your bags" Joe sobbed harder "Go live with your stupid boyfriend" he said dryly

"Paul. Honey, think about what you're doing" Denise said, worrying about her son.

"No. It's settled" he said and with that, he walked back to his car.

Denise embraced her son in a hug and kissed his forehead, showing him that she still loves him no matter what. Denise ran back to the car and they drove off.

Once the car was out of sight, Joe fell to the floor sobbing. Nick got onto the floor and held him, trying to calm him down. Kevin got down to the floor too and stroked his friend's back soothingly.

Joe choked on a sob as he looked up at his boyfriend and his best friend since diapers.

"You can live with me" Nick said.