The Visit Part 2 Rated R

Narrator's POV

Joe crashed his lips onto Nick's. Nick just froze for a few seconds but he finally kissed back, loving the way Joe's lips felt on his. Nick's hands trailed their way to Joe's waist as Joe's arms made their way to wrap themselves around Nick's neck.

The pair kept moving their lips against each other until Nick pulled away in fear.

Joe looked at Nick with a puzzled look.

"We can't do this" Nick said, hiding the fear in his voice.

Joe was a little taken back.

"What's wrong with you?!?! First you're all tense and yelling at me and shit, then you're kissing me back and now you're saying that we can't do this?!?!" Joe said angrily.

"I just think that we shouldn't do it!!!!" Nick shouted back at him.

"Well stop fucking confusing me! Make you're mind up on what you want!!!!!" Joe said angrily.

"I just have made my mind up!!!" Nick said angrily, using the anger to cover up his fear.

Nick's POV

Oh god. He's so fucking hot when he's mad.

"YOU'RE A FUCKING ASS!!!" Joe yelled at me.

I crushed my lips onto Joe's only to receive a painful slap from Joe.

"Now you want to kiss me?!?! Stop confusing me!!!! Just stop it and -" I crushed my lips onto Joe's again, but this time, I didn't receive a slap, he wrapped his arms around my neck and kissed back.

I felt like I was on Cloud 9 as I kissed him with every ounce of passion I have in me.

Joe moaned into the kiss as he jumped up to wrap his legs around my waist.

I held him in place so he wouldn't fall as I continued to kiss him deeply.

Narrator's POV

The two made their way upstairs to Nick's bedroom. Once they arrived there, Nick laid Joe on the bed carefully as he stripped Joe from all his clothes. He was amazed, he never stopped to look at Joe's gorgeous body.

"Heyyyy...." Joe pouted "How come I'm naked and you still have all your clothes on?"

Nick chuckled as he stripped himself and Joe admired his body. Nick looked back at Joe and saw that his legs were spread, waiting for him. He literally jumped inbetween Joe's legs and grabbed the lube to coat his fingers.

"I don't need stretching" Joe said quickly.

Nick nodded and coated his dick with as much lube as he can, obviously not wanting to hurt his gorgeous beauty infront of him.

He entered Joe slowly to recieve a loud moan from Joe, signaling him to go.

Joe's POV

Nick leaned down to kiss me as he thrusted into me quickly. I moaned loud "oh god! Nick!!!!!" I moaned, holding onto his biceps.

He kept thrusting harder and faster until he did something I didn't expect, he started giving me a handjob whilst he was thrusting into me. Oh god, the pleasure was unbearable. I moaned loud "I'm going to cum" I shouted as I shooted my load over Nick's hand and I saw him lick it off. Mmmm sexy.

Nick's POV

I felt Joe clench around me and that was enough for me to cum. I screamed as I came inside him.

I looked up at him and I saw that his eyes were shut, I pulled out of him and laid next to him.

He cuddled up to me and I held him close as I pulled the covers over us and we fell asleep in each other's arms.