The Kiss

Narrator's POV

Joe sighed as he waited in the waiting room.

"This is taking too fucking long" Joe mumbled to himself. He really loved this man a lot and he wanted to know if he's okay.

Joe's POV

I don't care that he hurt me anymore. I mean, I should care but I don't. I love him too much.

I just hope he's okay, I hate Kevin so much! How could he do that to Nick after I told him that I love him?

(10 Minutes later)

Nick's POV

I opened my eyes and I was in some kind of room. Where am I?

I saw a doctor walk in. Oh! I'm in a hospital! I shifted a little bit and I groaned in pain.

"Mr. Jonas, your boyfriend is here to see you" He said.

Boyfriend? I furrowed my eyebrows. I don't have a boyfriend.

A few minutes later my 'boyfriend' walked in. I rolled my eyes.

"You're my boyfriend?" I asked sarcastically, my voice a little hoarse.

"I had to say that or else they wouldn't let me see you" he looked down and blushed.

I rolled my eyes.

He sighed "Nick, I'm sorry Kevin did this to you" he held my hand and sat on a seat near the bed.

"It's fine" I sighed.

Joe shifted a bit closer and I looked at him.

Narrator's POV

They were now looking at each other intensely. Neither of them breaking eye contact.

Nick was sitting up on the bed and Joe was shifting closer and closer.

Once Joe locked lips with Nick, Nick thought he was in heaven.

Nick placed his hands on Joe's waist and moved his lips against Joe's.

Joe wrapped his arms around Nick's neck, Joe felt like he was on Cloud 9.

This was there first proper kiss. It's was supposed to be so wrong but it felt so right.

Joe was the first to pull away, breathless.

Both of them were catching their breath just as the doctor came in.

"It seems like you just have a few cuts and bruises, nothing serious you're welcome to go home if you want"

Nick nodded, he was still trying to catch his breath.

The doctor gave the two a smile and left.

When the doctor left, Nick turned to Joe and gave him a small smile.

Sorry this chapter was a little boring. :/