I can be that person.

Narrator's POV

"So how's school?" Joe asked. He was able to miss a few days because of what he did.

"Boring, as usual." Zac said

Joe giggled. Silly Zac. He was a special kind of special.

Nick leaned down and kissed Joe.

"Eww! Get a room" Kevin said.

"Awww! They're adorable" Amber squealed.

Joe blushed.

Zac turned to Nick "So. Uhm....-"

"It's Nick" Nick said.

"Right. Nick. So how old are you?" Zac said.

"Uhm... I'm 26" Nick said quietly.

They all gasped.

"He is pretty hot though" Amber whispered in Joe's ear. Zac glared at her.

"So what do you do? Like, as a job?" Amber said.

"I'm a CEO" Nick said.

They all sounded impressed.

"Right, we're going to go. School in the morning" Kevin said. Zac groaned and they all left.

Joe turned to Nick.

"You're a CEO and you were an asshole to me" Joe said.

Nick was a little taken back.

"Huh?"

"I thought business guys were nice but after we fucked, you told me to get out." Joe said sadly.

"I was scared... you were 15 then. I was 26" Nick said looking at Joe. "Besides. I need to talk to you" Nick turned serious.

"What about?" Joe asked.

"You used to self harm?" Nick said. It was a rhetorical question. "Why?" Nick asked?

"Well... people used to bully me... because.... because I like school... because I'm a nerd" he burst into tears.

Nick gasped and hugged him "I loved school too" Nick said "I would've lived there if I could" Nick said jokingly. Joe giggled.

"You wanna know what's different to me being bullied and you getting bullied?" Nick asked and Joe nodded.

"I didn't care what they said. They were just jealous. That's what you need to do baby" Nick said as Joe's sobs subsided.

"Now, if you ever try, want or even think about cutting. Tell me. I'll help you though. You don't need a blade help you through the tough times. Sometimes you just need someone who you love to help you through." Nick said, playing with Joe's hair. "And I can be that person" Nick said smiling.

Joe smiled widely

"I'd love for you to be that person" Joe said happily.