I'm sorry

Narrator's POV

Nick was sobbing, his beautiful baby boy tried to kill himself? He was sobbing so much that he almost couldn't breath. People were staring at him because they're obviously nosy motherfuckers. He didn't care about them. He just wanted his baby boy.

"Nick!" Joe's mom ran towards Nick. "Is my baby okay?" She asked with Joe's dad trailing on behind her, giving him dirty looks.

"I don't know. The doctors haven't let me see him yet" Nick said sadly.

"And you're not going to see him" Joe's dad said.

"Excuse me?!?!" Nick said. Standing up from his seat.

"You heard me! It's YOUR fault why he cut himself (Nick told Joe's parents that Joe cut himself)

"Excuse me? You're the one who kicked him out of his fucking house! Don't you fucking dare try to pin this on me!" Nick said angrily.

"Paul! Stop it! He's right!" Joe's mom said.

Paul growled at Nick as he sat down.

A doctor came out. "Joseph Jonas?" He said.

"Yes?!" I said quickly.

The doctor came to us.

"The cuts he made on his wrists will be fine, he's got a bandaid around it for now. He's lost quite a lot of blood so he might me a bit weak for a bit but he's awake now. He's in room 301"

Nick jumped off his seat and sprinted up the steps, taking 3 at a time. Once he got to room 301. He braced himself and walked in. He gasped. He had a few wires going into him, he was really pale and he was just looking up at the ceiling. Nick sat down beside him.

"Baby boy?" Nick whispered, taking Joe's hand gently.

He turned his head towards Nick.

"Nicky?" He whispered, his throat dry and raspy.

"Why did you do this?" I asked.

"I... I snapped at you. My parents hate me. I'm a mess up." He said.

Nick felt tears coming down.

"Baby... cutting  is never the answer" Nick whispered.

He nodded "I'm sorry" he said.

All Nick could do was kiss Joe's forehead.

(I'm skipping the part where their parents come in. Nothing much would've happened)

2 hours later.

Joe was asleep in Nick's arms on the hospital bed. His parents have gone home. Nick was holding Joe closely.

Joe's friends Zac, Amber and Kevin came in to see Joe. He woke up and smiled.

"Kev, Amber, Zac" he said happily "how you doing?" He smiled as they sat down.

"What's wrong with us? What's wrong with you Joey?" Amber frowed

"I'm sorry" Joe frowned

"You promised that you wouldn't cut again" Zac said sadly.

"Again?" Nick said confused.

Joe looked down. "I'm sorry Zac"

"It's okay" Zac said and hugged him.