My Boyfriend

(Skip to Monday)

Narrator's POV

Joe groaned as he got ready for school. He wanted to look nice for school especially when his boyfriend is picking him up today.

He beamed "Nick? My boyfriend? Boyfriend. I'm his boyfriend" he smiled 'his boyfriend‘ he liked the sound of that.

"Kevin is here!" Joe's mom called up. Joe grabbed his bag and ran down the steps.

"Bye mommy" Joe kissed his mom's cheek and ran out the door.

As they walked in silence, Kevin finally spoke up. "Listen, i'm sorry dude" he did sound sorry.

Joe sighed "I really love him Kev and he really loves me"

"I know Joe. I'm sorry.... I'm actually... pretty happy you've found love" Kevin admitted.

Joe smiled at Kevin.

"Come on Broseph! We're late" Kevin said, running off.

Joe rolled his eyes. Trust Kevin to ruin a moment.

Joe sighed and ran after him.

School was difficult. He wasn't paying attention to anything the teacher was blabbing on about. Whilst the class were doing algebra, Joe was daydreaming, daydreaming about his drop dead gorgeous boyfriend. What will he be wearing when he picks me up? Will he take me back to his house? Joe sighed happily.

He was broke out of his daydream when Amber hit Joe over the head.

"Class is over goofball" she said as she walked out. I quickly collected my stuff and ran out.

The rest of the day was a blur. All he's been doing is daydreaming about Nick.

He was in the last lesson of the day, English class.

He's so sexy. What if he doesn't know where my school is? He gasped. No! Stupid, you told him where your school is. Duhhhhh! Thicko! He smacked his head.

He looked out of the window and rolled his eyes. Ugh! It's raining.

He could hear a few other kids groaning but Joe was determined to stay happy, he's seeing his boyfriend soon.

The bell rings for the end of school and Joe is out the door so fast that he's not even sure if his feet even touched the ground.

He ran out of the school doors, seeing his gorgeous soaking wet boyfriend. He giggled and ran towards him.

"Nick!!!!!" Joe ran to Nick and he threw his arms around his neck and he kissed him.

Nick wrapped his arms possessivly around Joe's waist and kissed him deeper.

They were at this for 3 minutes until he heard 2 people clear their throats.

Joe pulled away and turned towards the two rude people who just ruined a moment.

Joe's mouth fell slack and his eyes widened...

Cliffhanger :)

Find out who Joe saw in the next chapter :)