What have I done?

Next Morning

Joe's POV

I woke up and groaned at the dull ache in my head. Ugh! I'm never going to drink again. I snuggled further into the warm pair of arms around me. I looked up at him, he's so sexy when he's asleep. I smiled and fidgeted a bit. Fuck! My ass is so sore. I groaned.

Nick's POV

I woke up with a headache. I thought I'd be used to it by now, knowing how many times I've had hangovers. I looked down and saw Joe in my arms. He was one of the best fucks I've had in years.

"Morning, are we going to be doing anything today?" Joe said and smiled.

"I don't know but I know that you'll be getting your ass out of my house" I said rudely.

Joe's face fell.

"W-What?" He asked confused.

I rolled my eyes.

"I said. Get out of my house" I said getting annoyed.

"But you... I thought you loved me" he said tearing up.

I chuckled "You're just a good fuck to me. You mean nothing to me"

"But I lost my virginity to you!" He said getting mad at me. "How could you do this to me?!?!" He said angrily through tears.

"Me? You're the one who was too gullible to have sex with someone you just met" I chuckled.

"I'm too young to lose my virginity! My parents are going to kill me" he said mainly to himself, not to me.

"How old are you?" I said taking a long look at him for the first time, seeing that he does actually look pretty young.

"I'm fucking fifteen!" He said angrily.

I almost choked on air at that moment. Fifteen?? I slept with a fucking fifteen year old!? I slept with someone who's 11 years fucking younger than me?!?!

(Author's note - Nick's age is 26. I realised that I actually never mentioned Nick's age. Sorry guys (: )

Narrator's POV

"Get out" Nick said. Hiding the fact that he was scared of what he's done.

Joe basically burst into a fit of sobs as he fumbled around, getting his clothes on and fleeing from the house.

Nick's POV

After I heard the door slam I put my head in my hands. "What the fuck have I done?"

About an hour later Joseph arrives back at the Adams household (he told his parents that he was at a sleepover at Kevin's)

Joe's POV

I slammed the front door.

"Sweetie? How was the sleepover at Kevin's?" My mom said, not aware what happened or where I went last night.

I pushed past her, running up to my room and cried into my pillow. "What have I done?" I sobbed.