Chapter 3

"Look I need you to bear with me here please." I say. "Why should I?" He asks. "Do you not see what's at sake here?" I ask. He smirks. "You are." He says. "What do you mean I am?" I ask. "You can write anything you want abou me, I don't care. Just know your career is on the line also." He smirks. "What do you mean?" I ask. He walks closer to me. I'm pinned to the wall. I shake. "Look at you! Your like a scared little puppy." He laughs. He then comes closer to my face. "Don't worry, I'll be gentle." He whispered in my ear. I felt my face flush. "What are you thinking?" He asks teasingly. "Nothing besides your a jerk and self centered. I thought you were nice when I saw you at the office a day ago." I say. He looks away. "Is that so?" He asks. "Yes. I even thought you were cute until you said that." I say. "So I do have that effect on the ladies?" He asks raising an eyebrow and smirking. "Can we just start?" I ask. "Sure as soon as we finish my work." He says and walks away. I sigh. This is going to be a while.
"I am not an actress!" I say. "You could be, now act."He says handing me a script. Ugh! "And Action!" He calls out. We are about to act his scene for his new movie. "Your beautiful." He says. I blush even though it's not real. It says I have to blush anyway. "You really think so?" I ask turning my head toward the ground. He picks it up and cups my cheeks. "I know so." He says and starts leaning in.His lips brush against mine. "Cut!" I call and clear my throat. He laughs. "Your scared of a little kiss?" He asks laughing his head off. I flush red. "No. You already put those things you call lips on Shelby and I don't want her sloppy seconds." I say. "Wow aren't you the charmer." He smirks. I push him away from me. "Even if I didn't, you would still want to kiss me. I'm irresistable." He says cockily. "You thought you were." I say staring at the wall. "Excuse you. I am a multi platnuim recording artist who millions of girls guk over. I am handsome and sexy. Their words not mine." I scuff. "I'm a girl and I'm standing here looking at you right now and none of those characteristics are showing." I smirk. "Your no pride either. You look okay but I thought I would have Megan Fox or something. She's drop dead gorgeous." He says while staring off. I check my time. Oh my god, I'm late. "Megan is too good for you and now I'm late so same time tomrrow?" I ask. "Sure maybe then me and Shelby can get some so I can let you hear what your missing out on." He smirks. "Okay sure. Bitch gets tired real quick." I mumble. "What was that?" He asks. "Nothing. I am just heading out." I grab my note pad and write 'idiot'. I then leave his house/mansion.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Comment and Vote!!
~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥